Blue Water GP

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Dang Doug, its a tight one! Lol. Its gonna be a battle at the Vegas to Reno.....

ACEwrench

Reaction
here are the Pro Quad points:

Q2 Stuart 109
Q7 Hancock 98
Q4 Mitchell 91
Q3 Matlock 88
Q9 Fay 88
Q14 Greenholtz 85
Q1 Scott 67
Q11 Miller 56

thats what I got......hopefully we'll give the Q2 a run for thier money at the V to R

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I was really careful in the water hole. Tried not to get the CDI wet, I did last year and cost me a lot of time and positions waiting for it to fire back up! Casey said it was part of the Colorado river, but I say a guy out there with a garden hose filling it up each lap :(

It is actually part of the Colorado river and it does expand back that far, as far as the hose who knows.....

Ironman601

Reaction
It is actually part of the Colorado river and it does expand back that far, as far as the hose who knows.....

I knew it was a part of the river, last year by the end of the race it was pretty much dried out, this year it was the same the whole race. Didn't really make a difference. Just funny to see a guy out there with a green hose. Reminds me of Mexico!

bobylax

Reaction
I don't know if Jeff Hancock or Josh Edwards come on here, but I wanted to apologize for pulling out next to the course as they were comming into a high speed bend. I was trying to get to a quad that had broken just up the course, and to get to the trail parallel to the course, had to navigate around a bush, that put me not on the course, but next to it. I did'nt see the Q7 until I was committed, thought "oh crud" or something to that effect, cleared as fast as I could, and kind of got a "WTF" form Jeff or Josh as they flew by. (Not sure who was in the saddle) Again, sorry for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.