BlueWater G.P. **PIX**

bobylax

Reaction
I took a boatload of pix this weekend. I'm pretty sure I got some of everyone going into or comming from the hiway bridge. Also should have some video by tomorrow night.

Attachments

bobylax

Reaction
Here are some more.

Attachments

bobylax

Reaction
some more.

Attachments

bobylax

Reaction
last batch tonight. Give me a number, quad or bike, and I'll see what I can find.

Attachments

dezert_loko

Reaction
hey im the rider of quad 669. the pic you put up of me its clear that i turned and looked at you. i remember going by and when i noticed you, you shook your as if you were saying no you werent supposed to look. ha ha ha i thought that was funny

bobylax

Reaction
hey im the rider of quad 669. the pic you put up of me its clear that i turned and looked at you. i remember going by and when i noticed you, you shook your as if you were saying no you werent supposed to look. ha ha ha i thought that was funny
Most guys are so focused on their line, they never even know I'm there!! Thanks for noticing:)

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Any of quad 437?

Thanks,

Doug

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
some more.
You have a good one of my son Kane (357) on the Aprilia. I'd like to see whatelse you have and how much you charge for prints.

Thanks, Kim

bobylax

Reaction
You have a good one of my son Kane (357) on the Aprilia. I'd like to see whatelse you have and how much you charge for prints.

Thanks, Kim
Here's 1 more. If you PM me an e-mail address, I'll send you the files. I'm just a course volunteer that likes to shoot and share pictures while I'm out there, so no charge. If I'm thinking of the right bike, your son's bike had a distinct sound to it, and I'm not sure if I got any video.

Attachments

bobylax

Reaction
033 Ironman
I missed some shots of the 5th race as we were trying to pull a stump that had fallen onto the course, and the are a few shots that I can't see #'s. What make of bike/color of riding gear? Maybe I have something. Did you run the 1st unclassified race?

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Here's 1 more. If you PM me an e-mail address, I'll send you the files. I'm just a course volunteer that likes to shoot and share pictures while I'm out there, so no charge. If I'm thinking of the right bike, your son's bike had a distinct sound to it, and I'm not sure if I got any video.
Yes, you are right on the sound. The Aprilia is a V-Twin bike so it sounds VERY different from anything else out there.

Thank you so much.

Kim

Dezman

Reaction
I missed some shots of the 5th race as we were trying to pull a stump that had fallen onto the course, and the are a few shots that I can't see #'s. What make of bike/color of riding gear? Maybe I have something. Did you run the 1st unclassified race?
Honda Red riding gear White helmet

Harpo

Reaction
Any more of quad #428, thank you!

referman

Reaction
I remember exactly where you were. Great job by the way! I volunteer for Casey for the races that don't include Bikes so I know we get the best locations sometimes to take really great shots. Did you happen to get any of Ameture Bike #599? I raced both the Unclassified morning race and the afternoon race. My morning gear was Green and White, Kawi colors, and my afternoon gear was white and black. Thanks again for doing that!

LVJames... #599.