BMS 2009 Silverado Build

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
We just picked up a brand new Chevy Silverado to showcase some of our new products as well as begin the prototype stages of future kits.
To begin with, we will be installing our new UCA kit, prototype steering kit, and a set of KING stock replacement coilovers. The truck will be getting a fresh set of Goodyear tires and bead-lock wheels.

Stay tuned as the truck will be going through multiple stages of development.

You can see the truck this weekend at the OC Motorsports Grand Opening in Costa Mesa. We will also have the 7200 truck there as well.

FaT AlBeRt

Reaction
single cab '09 chevy!? I've always dreamed of seeing a built one:rolleyes:. Please post lots of pics and specs along the way

BigBoyBlue

Reaction
awsome, ive been waiting to see a truck with the exact same front setup.

BMS UCA, King Coilover replacement, and built steering. The perfect mild sleeper.

Im looking to do a new body GMC like this but with the 2" Glassworks flairs and 35's if they fit.

Combz08

Reaction

BMS UCA, King Coilover replacement, and built steering. The perfect mild sleeper.

Im looking to do a new body GMC like this but with the 2" Glassworks flairs and 35's if they fit.
i am gettting ready to do Anew GMC this weekend as soon as i get it done i'll post pics

WORCS332

Reaction
nice. cant wait to see the finished product! keep us updated!

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
single cab '09 chevy!? I've always dreamed of seeing a built one:rolleyes:. Please post lots of pics and specs along the way
Nice upgrade from the green standard cab..
I know thats gonna be a nice truck when its finished

HooV
Thats a nice truck there guys...i cant wait to see the end result.
I love Gm's....can't wait to see it!

i am gettting ready to do Anew GMC this weekend as soon as i get it done i'll post pics
nice. cant wait to see the finished product! keep us updated!
Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys! We appreciate it.
I will post pics shortly as we make more progress. The show is Friday and we still have a lot to do. We have some KMC Enduros on the way and we cant wait!

Hopefully within the next couple of weeks or so we'll even have some testing video.

Ryan... you should have all your stuff there shortly! Post up some pictures when you get it done.

_Dennis

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
We made some more progress with getting the front shocks on, and the steering finalized and on the truck.
Next we're moving to the back to put on some KING piggybacks, then finish off the truck with the wheels...
More pics coming tomorrow

Papá de Azúcar

Reaction
Is that with the stock spindle? :confused:

If it is, is there any chance of adding a spindle for a little more lift and track width? :D

BigBoyBlue

Reaction
looking good so far.

Just curious, how much would it cost for these parts.

I see on your website it is $595 for the uppers. How much for the coilovers and steering kit.

Also, will this work with 4wd as well? ...seeing as how it is basically the same suspension.

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
Is that with the stock spindle? :confused:

If it is, is there any chance of adding a spindle for a little more lift and track width? :D
The first stage of the build incorporates the stock upright. Next we will be developing a kit that will incorporate a fabricated upright.

looking good so far.

Just curious, how much would it cost for these parts.

I see on your website it is $595 for the uppers. How much for the coilovers and steering kit.

Also, will this work with 4wd as well? ...seeing as how it is basically the same suspension.
The steering kit will be close if not the same as out other kits... $550 (tie rods, heims, clevis', and hardware).
The shocks will depend on the brand. The King shocks usually go for about $1350... however, their pricing might be changing soon

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
Here are some final pics of the truck...
The next stage of the truck will start shortly!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Looking great Blitz crew!

jeff

Reaction
Those damn SQUARE fender openings make an otherwise great looking truck a son-of-a-B to fit larger tires to. Tons of space up on top of the tire and none at the corners where it's needed. So how did it handle... take it off any sweet jumps yet?

Aloha

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

Reaction
Those damn SQUARE fender openings make an otherwise great looking truck a son-of-a-B to fit larger tires to. Tons of space up on top of the tire and none at the corners where it's needed. So how did it handle... take it off any sweet jumps yet?

Aloha
You're definitely right about the fender situation. However, we do have a solution for that. Cant say yet what it is. Need to build up some anticipation haha

looks great! So will this thing be for sale anytime soon ha
Thanks!
Money talks... and everything is always for sale haha

_Dennis

BigBoyBlue

Reaction

Aloha
thats exactly why i plan on getting a GMC.
Glassworks has a mild 2" fender for the GMC, not sure if they have it for the Chevy, but I havent seen it yet. Im guessing with a mild flair and larger wheel openings, you can fit a 35" tire.
Call me weird, but I like the no lift big tire look. better ground clearance with lower center of gravity.