bmx bikes

PBR

Reaction
so my kids is growing out of his piece of crap toys r us 16" bike and i want to get him a new one. i was looking at some used redline minis but he doesn't race and i am not sure about the skinny tire thing. any recommendations on a good bike that would be a small 20". he is 5 years old.

thanks.

BajaBronco13

Reaction
Hey Ollie,

Not sure what you price point is but Craigslist usually has some decent GTs and Diamondbacks. I've also looked at some 24" Intense BMX bikes.

CP

Jake88X

Reaction
so my kids is growing out of his piece of crap toys r us 16" bike and i want to get him a new one. i was looking at some used redline minis but he doesn't race and i am not sure about the skinny tire thing. any recommendations on a good bike that would be a small 20". he is 5 years old.

thanks.
Check your pm's

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction

thanks.
My sons first good BMX bike for around the house and the local dirt areas was a Redline Pit Boss. This bike is all aluminum and bad a ss! Real easy to ride and very good quality. He is now 7 and out grew it so it was time for a new bike.... So I bought my son a FIT 18" the bike is really nice and will last him till he needs a 20".

He also has the Redline race bike but I only let him ride it at the track.

PBR

Reaction
i found an 18" haro (z18) that is reasonably priced and looks like a great bike for someone who isn't racing. thanks for the help everyone.