Boatec Fiberglass

Viola1685

RDC Crypto
Been looking around at where to get fiberglass for my pro 2 since we got plenty of spares for doors and besides mainly looking at the front. The way the truck came was with a middle hood section and the out side fenders, however I got 2 left fenders no rights and seeing as boatec doesn’t make race glass anymore can any one tell me where I can get the pieces I need to have a complete front clip or has everyone gone away from the 3 piece setup and just running 1 piece front clips now?

Attachments

• 94B64C60-BB86-4FFA-BBE2-3F189572913A.jpeg
    94B64C60-BB86-4FFA-BBE2-3F189572913A.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0

SMS81

RDC Crypto
Been looking around at where to get fiberglass for my pro 2 since we got plenty of spares for doors and besides mainly looking at the front. The way the truck came was with a middle hood section and the out side fenders, however I got 2 left fenders no rights and seeing as boatec doesn’t make race glass anymore can any one tell me where I can get the pieces I need to have a complete front clip or has everyone gone away from the 3 piece setup and just running 1 piece front clips now?
I think someone bought their molds, maybe race glass? I remember a thread about it.

Red Ford Racer

RDC Crypto
Vince
Please feel free to call me (602)418-6387) I have these molds in Phoenix now. Attached is a picture of my 6100 truck.
Regards
MIKE

Attachments

• 2015 BWDC.jpg
    2015 BWDC.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 0

SeanH.

RDC Crypto
I pretty sure Cory Winner bought all the boatec molds and his company is called Race Glass. He would be your guy.

CWin76

RDC Crypto
We did buy Boatec and have been making fiberglass for short course trucks for the last couple years. That is a 3 piece Raptor hood and I don’t believe we have a one piece option but would be happy to see what we can do to help