Bob Gordon Chenowth

burro8

I was curious, Arciero's are racing the Bob Gordon Chenowth. Is this buggy owned by Robby and he is letting the Arciero's race it? Or do the Arciero's own it?

sb4pro

Arcieros own it . Also the Rivera TT won the overall and that used to be Robby’s Valvoline TT
EE46B7D9-1FA0-48E0-B55F-67C771F3E7C0.jpeg

Rory

Crayola Killer
Not 100% that the Arciero's own it. I think it's a deal that the family lets them race it due to them being close friends. I don't know the real story but I think this is closer to the truth. No offense sb4pro.... :D

Chris Tobin

Arcieros own it . Also the Rivera TT won the overall and that used to be Robby’s Valvoline TT
View attachment 191153
Robby and the Gordon’s still own it. Robby is gracious enough to continue to let my Dad and i race it since both is us used to race it with Bob back when the car was new. My Dadand Bob won a lot of races with Betsy and I got my first Baja 1000 win in 1998 with Bob driving Betsy.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
Not 100% that the Arciero's own it. I think it's a deal that the family lets them race it due to them being close friends. I don't know the real story but I think this is closer to the truth. No offense sb4pro.... :D
As quoted from the other thread. Ryan Arciero stated that Robby still owns it but let them drive it because of the family's relationship.

sb4pro

Thought Arcieros owned it then gave it to Robby after Bobs funeral :( No offense taken thanks for setting the record straight ;)