Bobby East,3 usac champion.rip

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Bob East passed after altercation at a gas station with a transient , stabbed with a knife.rip

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
A couple miles from my house. Killer was found and after an altercation with PD was killed

Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
just saw the picture , i would do everything possible to avoid white trash like that, reminds me of the violent white trash tweekers we cleened out a few months back, thats The worst trash.a lesson here, the society is Very violent& DANGEROUS, keep your head on a swivel, get trained, get a ccl, & stay safe rDc

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
OC Sheriff is even more giving than LA. Good luck in Riverside or San Bernardino counties

Advertising supports this site

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Remember watching his Dad race sprints at Ascot for many years. Sad story.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Fond memories of Ascot...even got to race there on Fri night CMC.
Turkey Nights after Thanksgiving dinner for several years.
Same. Have a bit of a family history with sprints and midgets. Spent a lot of weekends there as a kid.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Me three on Ascot. My Dad crewed for the So Cal Racing Fuel team (The Howards) when i was a kid. My brothers favorite driver was "oh, wow, neat Bob East". Never let him live that one down. The Ascot site has been a car auction storage for a least 25 years

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Me three on Ascot. My Dad crewed for the So Cal Racing Fuel team (The Howards) when i was a kid. My brothers favorite driver was "oh, wow, neat Bob East". Never let him live that one down. The Ascot site has been a car auction storage for a least 25 years
My great grandfather raced midgets in the 30s-40s back in the old Legion Ascot days. My Mom's cousin was married to Lee Leonard and they fielded several sprint cars over the years. I grew up in Manhattan Beach and lived there until the late 80s. My entire childhood wardrobe was made up of Ascot shirts, lol.