Boniville racing

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Boniville racing's Next race is September 19th 2009 in Wendover NV.
Because of new ownership this club is going through major changes that will make for some very exciting racing. these changes include incorporating many new classes from Bikes and side by sides to a king of the hammers class and many other new developments not out for public release yet. We will be running a 4 to 5 race series in Utah and Nevada in 2010 and I guarantee you won't want to miss it.

Cameron

Reaction
Can't wait to here the details!!!

Keep us posted.

Thanx

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Boniville racing's Next race is September 19th 2009 in Wendover NV.
Because of new ownership this club is going through major changes that will make for some very exciting racing. these changes include incorporating many new classes from Bikes and side by sides to a king of the hammers class and many other new developments not out for public release yet. We will be running a 4 to 5 race series in Utah and Nevada in 2010 and I guarantee you won't want to miss it.
Just so I can rip on myself before anyone else gets to it. BONNEVILLE

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Just so I can rip on myself before anyone else gets to it. BONNEVILLE
Dang... I wanted to do that... :D

Keep us posted. We want to race! (and chase, and get some epic film, (I've got some ideas in my head to get a couple of film/picture crews out there)).

desrider

Reaction
Matt, we all already caught that but we were being nice and want to applaud your efforts not your spelling! Lee