BOR is back in action in Vernal, UT. This short course desert style race will take place on Saturday, May 14th, with a pre-run run on Friday, May 13th (spooky!). The loop is approximately 16 miles long, and vehicles will have a set time to run as many laps as they can. Vehicles will be divided into two heats, limiteds and unlimiteds. We will have more than one water truck this year! It's still a side by side drag race start.
This course will include some of the same tracks as last year, but in a different order and direction, as well as some new course to the west.
Free full-hook up camping available on site, with discounted hotel rooms at the local Marriott, less than five miles from Start/Finish.
Early registration in effect until April 30.
Rates as follows:
• Annual membership for all drivers/codrivers - $25 per person
• Pro trucks/buggies - $500 early registration, $550 late registration, 1, 2, 3 place payback per actual class, 3 like vehicles make a class
• Sportsman trucks/buggies - $350 early registration, $400 late registration – no payback
• Pro UTV - $375 early registration, $400 late registration - 1, 2, 3 place payback
• Sportsman UTV - $250 early registration, $275 late registration - no payback
Thanks everyone for your continued support of BOR!