Bonneville Off-Road Racing 2016 Vernal Dinosaur Dash

kyle_pc_75

Reaction

BOR is back in action in Vernal, UT. This short course desert style race will take place on Saturday, May 14th, with a pre-run run on Friday, May 13th (spooky!). The loop is approximately 16 miles long, and vehicles will have a set time to run as many laps as they can. Vehicles will be divided into two heats, limiteds and unlimiteds. We will have more than one water truck this year! It's still a side by side drag race start.

This course will include some of the same tracks as last year, but in a different order and direction, as well as some new course to the west.

Free full-hook up camping available on site, with discounted hotel rooms at the local Marriott, less than five miles from Start/Finish.

Registration here

https://squareup.com/store/bonneville-off-road-racing

Early registration in effect until April 30.

Rates as follows:

• Annual membership for all drivers/codrivers - $25 per person
• Pro trucks/buggies - $500 early registration, $550 late registration, 1, 2, 3 place payback per actual class, 3 like vehicles make a class
• Sportsman trucks/buggies - $350 early registration, $400 late registration – no payback
• Pro UTV - $375 early registration, $400 late registration - 1, 2, 3 place payback
• Sportsman UTV - $250 early registration, $275 late registration - no payback

T
hanks everyone for your continued support of BOR!

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Can't wait for the race, it's going to be great again this year.

Hopefully a little cooler than last year though.

junbug

Reaction
is the that stupid go cart section going to be in the course ???;);););)

QurtysLyn

Reaction
No more go kart track.

Birdie

Reaction
This should be a great race as always. Hope alot of people are able to come out and race.

bin04

Reaction
How is Class 9 lookin'?

I think some of us Colorado folks are gonna show up!

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
How is Class 9 lookin'?

I think some of us Colorado folks are gonna show up!
We have at least two with some other ACVW's as maybes. Blackleys, any other 9's besides Morse showing up that you know of?

BTW, today is the last day for the early registration discount!

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
HNR's are not required, but highly recommended. I will never race again without one.

_TimS

Reaction
I am very excited because I just got this weekend off from work. Vernal, here we come! Not racing, but available to help.

N8ball

Reaction
Really looking forward to this race. The new parts of the course and the mix up of the stuff we ran last time, make it feel like a whole new route. Can't wait to see who all comes out for it.

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
This race did not suck. More photos and videos to come.
4515 big air.jpg

bin04

Reaction
Race was awesome!

Thanks for putting it on, and will definitely be back.

You guys did a great job of keeping things moving- it totally did not suck.

N8ball

Reaction
Definitely an awesome event! I really had a great time out there. Can't wait for the next one in Jackpot, NV on July 2nd, and the return to Vernal on September 10th. I hope some more of you racers make it out to one of our events!