Bonneville Off-Road Racing's Jackpot Freedom 300 - July 10th, 2021

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Here is sme Saudi Arabian hay farms in Arizona.... why don’t you go troll those guys !
What are you even talking about? 😂 I am amazed at how green the golf course is. Palm Springs area is the same too.

It's a good thing our golf carts are more fun.

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
20369767_10208587054188407_6328819379036929475_o.jpg

Anger Issues

Reaction
Back to our regularly-scheduled racing posts... (wth) Although it is heating up in So. Idaho, it was a lovely 66 degrees in Jackpot a few minutes ago at "race start time". Looking forward to this race and once again, let us know if we can help in any way. I have just responded to Jim about retreival. We have the 1 ton as usual, and our radios probably suck, as usual, but cell phones working great down there in Jackpot.

Anger Issues

Reaction
Wow, looks amazing! I have stated elsewhere and not trying be dramatic... but HWY 93 is super nutso-busy with people coming north into Idaho (sadly). They are also "chip-sealing" the road but I think I have moved past Jack-rabbit springs at this point. You should consider ways to "time" (or have the racers time?) any delays and bottlenecks. I am thinking my co-dawgs should have a phone handy and maybe either use a stop-watch or shoot a video as proof if hung-up? I expect after lap 1 we will be strung out enough... probably not a big deal after that. Have shade tarps and lots of water for those road-crossing volunteers!!~ It's dang hot up here.