Bonneville Pre-tech Aug. 29th

Matt Stevens

Bonneville Racing will be holding a pre-tech inspection for all of the new vehicles that will be racing the september 19th race out in wendover. the pre-tech inspection is to let you have time to fix any problems that are found with your vehicle (if any). This event will be held from 11:00am to 3:00pm at the Parts Plus store located at 1789 south Redwood road in Salt Lake City. We will also have several of Bonneville's top cars and trucks on display.

QurtysLyn

Sure, do it the same day as the Rallyx race in honeyville... :rolleyes:

If my brother is not racing Rallyx that day, we'll probably bring the car down for inspection. It's not all that far for us.

Matt Stevens

Sure, do it the same day as the Rallyx race in honeyville... :rolleyes:

If my brother is not racing Rallyx that day, we'll probably bring the car down for inspection. It's not all that far for us.
It was this weekend or the 29th and with V2R this weekend honeyville lost the race sorry.:D we will look for you on the 29th though.

richard cretsinger

may not have the truck ready by then but i will come check it out for sure. right down the road from my house. we will be racing for sure.

Cameron

Will this be good for the race also? Or would it still need to be inspected at the track in Wendover?

richard cretsinger

wonder why its so hard to get more people interested in coming up here and racing with us, people come from all over the world for speed week and we have a hard time coming up with 30 racers. we have some of the best desert racing that i have ever seen. oh well maybe its better we keep this awsome desert racing to a select few. after this race we will be joining our freinds at the snore 250, just got done with fallon with the vorra guys, (great people by the way). you cant tell me its to far for you all to drive. get some ambition and come try Bonneville off road, you wont be dissapointed. :)