Boobie race this weekend

Havasubud

Reaction
To everyone that is going to race at the Boobie Race, I want to wish all you ladies good luck. It is a great cause, but so much needs to be done. I got an email this morning from a sister of a friend of mine from high school. Her name is Marilyn DeCarlo, and she found out March 2007 that she had inflamatory breast cancer. She has been fighting strong ever since. She has had many types of treatments from medical, such as gamma knife to her brain, to holistic medicine down in TJ. She has been an inspiration to me personally as I lost my uncle to lung cancer earlier this year. The email I recieved today was hard to read. Her sister had asked that there be no more visitors and no more phone calls as her time here is coming to an end. Back in August, she told her husband and her young children that she has no more fight left, and was at peace with her disease and was ready. To any of you that are religious, please say a prayer for Marilyn that God takes away her pain and comforts her family.
I want to say a specific good luck to Wesley and Sonia with Palapaboy Racing who are running 702 Mason truck.

empty pockets

Reaction
Our prayers go out to Marilyn, and her family, Rebel will be racing this weekend at the Powder Puff Race in the 8115 Truck. She is the only stock 8 Truck running with the open class 8's... She is gonna give them heck!!!!!!

5.3Ranger

Reaction
Marilyn is on our thoughts! Maybe you could set up a fund or let us know how to donate to help out her young children? Even donating our old childrens clothes, I'm sure would help...

WastedWages

Reaction
Our thoughts go out to Marilyn's and her family in these hard times. Best of luck to all the ladies racing this weekend . Be safe and have a good time !

ultrablew

Reaction
Our prayers for Marilyn and her friends and family.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Everybody have a safe race for this great cause.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Wow what an awesome race that was put on today.first I`d like to thank Jim Clements for trusting me and letting me do the start finish although today I had help from one of the founding members of the Powder Puff event.Shelby Tolbert ask if she could do the checkered flag since she wasn`t able to race and I told her I thought it would be a great idea.I would also like to thank all the other MORE workers and especially Daryl for the use of the watch the last couple of races.I`ll bring my own next race I promise.Next I would like to thank all the girls for not hitting me even the couple I tried to stand in front of to stop but they avoided me and stopping anyways.Girls I think you know who you are.HaHa Also want to thank Royal Purple for their huge donation and support of this event and all other contributers to the raffle Thank you very much.I know Lucas oil was another large help this year along with the people from the Lucas oil offroad racing series Thank you very much for your support and donations.MORE later I`m tired now.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
I want to say a specific good luck to Wesley and Sonia with Palapaboy Racing who are running 702 Mason truck.
Thanks for the shout out to Wesley and Sonja, they did a great job.

Our thoughts and prayers our with you, Marilyn and her family. So sorry that anybody has to go through that.

Robyn & Dana

Havasubud

Reaction
Marilyn is on our thoughts! Maybe you could set up a fund or let us know how to donate to help out her young children? Even donating our old childrens clothes, I'm sure would help...
Got an email Monday letting me know that Marilyn passed away Monday afternoon. Now at least her suffering is over and she is at peace. There is a fund set up for their children. In lieu of flowers a fund will be set up for Marilyn DeCarlo's children. Please make donations to Gary DeCarlo - 26861 Trabuco Canyon Rd., Suite E., Box 57, Mission Viejo, 92691, or log onto www.marilynkeepingthefaith.com. Anything will help. I know the RDC family are a good group.

5.3Ranger

Reaction
Sorry to hear about Marilyn, I know she is in peace now... Thanks for posting the info on the children's fund, let's see what we can do.