BOR- Wendover 200 course pictures

djblakely

Reaction
Great shots Matt. These picture show you the how nice the area was. While this coarse was a fast coarse, it offered plenty of technical areas to keep you on your toes. The leaders were able to do the 85 mile loop in 2 hours. That alone shows the technical stuff was there. Believe me there was plenty of "DOUBLE DANGER" signs out there.

The quad/UTV coarse ran the first half of the car/truck coarse and then cut back through the mountains through a thight high wall rock canyon, too tight for unlimited car and trucks. Hats off to the BLM for giving us such a nice race coarse.

slcpunk74

Reaction
I think we may have done it in around 2hr and 9 mins aswell... Anybody have lap times yet?

Matt Stevens

Reaction
I was keeping lap time from the pit at the back of the WSA and the leaders were turning laps of 1:49.
Richard was turning lap times of 2:12 in the number 936 car which by the way is the fastest GD 9 car I have ever seen. you were running about 7 minutes slower than the 8 trucks that run about 500 hp.
I don't know what SLCpunk turned as you didn't come around lap 2 you'll have to wait for oficial times. I also wanted to say the quads and utv's were impressive great race to those guys. can't wait to see them as well as the Bikes next year.

djblakely

Reaction
I was using my check point times as reference to my statement. I think the fastest lap from check 3 to check 3 was 1:53. Lap 2 we had Ryan Howard through first followed by Derek Marley, running right on his tail. I know from check 3 to the finish was all fast stuff, but I think too many big rocks for Marley to make a high speed pass in the dust.

QurtysLyn

Reaction
I was keeping lap time from the pit at the back of the WSA and the leaders were turning laps of 1:49.
Richard was turning lap times of 2:12 in the number 936 car which by the way is the fastest GD 9 car I have ever seen. you were running about 7 minutes slower than the 8 trucks that run about 500 hp.
I don't know what SLCpunk turned as you didn't come around lap 2 you'll have to wait for oficial times. I also wanted to say the quads and utv's were impressive great race to those guys. can't wait to see them as well as the Bikes next year.
Not sure where you got Richard, Cameron was driving 936. Richard was in 852. :D And not only is Cameron fast, he's so smooth that my brother took a nap in the codriver's seat between check 1 and the WSA! :D

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Not sure where you got Richard, Cameron was driving 936. Richard was in 852. :D And not only is Cameron fast, he's so smooth that my brother took a nap in the codriver's seat between check 1 and the WSA! :D
Yes, I could be wrong about drivers names I was guessing who was driving but the car numbers and lap times are correct.

Cameron

Reaction
If anyone else has pictures post them up for all to see!!!

TeamRedRocket707

Reaction
If anyone else has pictures post them up for all to see!!!
You asked for it!

Awesome race! I didn't race, but ran pits and chase and it was still awesome! If anyone is thinking about doing this next year, just do it! This was put on by amazing people and will be even better next year.

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Did anyone else get race pics, I got about 50 miles out of town heading into the back country when I realised I had forgot my camera. so if you've got um post um.