Borderlands

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Anyone play it?

Heard of it?

Like it more if was about guns and mexicans??

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
its the best game of the year i dont know what your talking about.....
im going to sell my modern warfare 2 copy and just play this :eek:

WADR carlitos

Vtr_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Played Borderlands the other night at a buddies house. Not a bad game. I had fun with it but not quite the same game play as MW2, or WAW or COD 4 for that matter. Its worth getting though.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Played Borderlands the other night at a buddies house. Not a bad game. I had fun with it but not quite the same game play as MW2, or WAW or COD 4 for that matter. Its worth getting though.

Do you know what level they were on? The cooler guns start coming out around level 19 +, I'm on level 36 I think and I can use alien guns now, I have a level 40 something gun in my bag that I can't even use yet, my stupid 360 needs to get here quick

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
its the best game of the year i dont know what your talking about.....
im going to sell my modern warfare 2 copy and just play this :eek:

WADR carlitos

the difference between my opinion and most everyone else's is that I've played both :D kinda like the ps3 vs 360 arguement, unless you have both then your favoritism for one or the other is pretty much biased for the one you own... :)

Racer21(Roberto)

RDC Crypto
This has the same leveling up, and item system as world of warcraft, but the same controls as MW2.

My friend rented it, and we did co-op. got to level 11 or 12. Very fun. MW2 and borderlands are very different games, so i can't say which one's better. I would buy it if I had the money.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
My 360 is finally back, alive and kicking! Can't wait till after the Charger game to finally get back on this game, I'm around 50-60% done with it, need to finish it before I pick up Bioshock 2 and God of War 3