BORE race

firedog

Reaction
Anyone interested in getting some cheap seat time at a race should check out the BORE race comming up May 4th. It will be held in Wendover,NV. The classes that they run are 1/2 1600, 9, Heavy Metal (usually mini trucks and full size trucks combined) and sportsman. The payback is great and the entry fee is minimal. You can get some info from their web site at: www.BORE-Racing.com Hope to see some of you guys out there.
Paul
Fire Guys Racing

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
What are the class limits for Sportsman?

PJCinLV

JasonHutter

Reaction
Safety equipment required, otherwise, people are running anything in that class. We raced our 7s truck against a 12 car at one point when we ran sportsman. Obviously the 12 car smoked us! Its all in the name of fun though. Sportsman was only $125 to enter I think. In sportsman, you are racing for trophies. No payback, unless you get a side bet going.

Jason

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Cool... I am looking to enter a few events with my 4 seater, What is the lowest age of the co-drivers allowed?

PJCinLV

firedog

Reaction
That's a good question. I'd call up George Cain and ask him. He runs the BORE series and is a real cool guy Hm (801) 773-1651.

firedog

Reaction
If you guys get enough people to start a new "prerunner buggy class" I'm sure that BORE would be happy to accommodate that. Sounds like fun to me.