BORE - Wendover 200 - PHOTOS

BenStock

Here's all the photos I have from yesterday's race.

Weather throughout the races was perfect everywhere I was around the course. Looked like there were a couple showers lingering across the course in certain areas but nothing sustained.

(All I had was a little Canon point and shoot so some pics are a little blurry)

Attachments

richard cretsinger

nice pictures, sure like all the ones of that bad ''A'' blue ranger. we had alot of fun, course was perfect with hardly any dust. made for a good passing day. bore put on a good race.

BDAWSON1

What a blast! John the car worked great. We are excited to start running class 1. BORE put on a fun race and hope to fit in more of there races in our schedule. a little down time with a flat tire and a alternater change but got off real well. Thanks to our crew for there hard work it was a close one.

luckyride

What a blast! John the car worked great. We are excited to start running class 1. BORE put on a fun race and hope to fit in more of there races in our schedule. a little down time with a flat tire and a alternater change but got off real well. Thanks to our crew for there hard work it was a close one.

Congratulations brandon I am glad you like the car and I know you guys will make it better good luck and talk to ya soon.:)

simco

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It was a blast racing with NO dust. The puddles were crazy to go through, made for one messy truck! Thanks for BORE for a great race! Sure hope Jackpot is going to take place it's a good technical, but fast track.

Simco - #838