• Forum membership has its advantages....

Bored Silly @@ PHOTOS @@ 2014 - Present.

bobylax

After wasting 7 hours binge watching "Tiger King" with the wife, and she said now lets watch "Making the Cut", the fashion design version of American Idol, I had to draw the line! Since she had control of the remote, it was head to the bedroom (no Netflix or Prime) and watch re-runs of Stanley Cup playoffs and Top Gear, or go into my office and save some race photos to flash drive. Picked the latter. Here are some photos from 2014 to Laughlin Desert Classic this year. They are some that I haven't posted before, I have quite a few, so let me know if you'd like to see more, just killing some time while participating in social distancing. I know we all would love be out there making new dust, instead of looking at old dust, but hoping some of these will get us through till we can get back out doing what we love to do! Be smart, be safe, be well!
020.jpg
025.jpg
052.jpg
094.jpg
119.jpg
133.jpg
166.jpg
238.jpg
265.jpg
347.jpg
370.jpg
373.jpg
437.jpg
461.jpg
490.jpg
553.jpg
590.jpg
653.jpg
861.jpg
888.jpg
951.jpg
1026.jpg
1226.jpg
1337.jpg
1512.jpg
1565.jpg
1703.jpg
DSCN0327.jpg
DSCN0487.jpg
DSCN0553.jpg

Last edited:

jon coleman

nice!, the buggy on its side gives me chills, at the 500 years ago co riding i saw one not on its side, but all the way over in same type of rain rut, i m thinking how do you get out???, aaaaarg!! dont wanna think about it....

J Prich

So many great memories over the years Rob! You guys have certainly logged a ton of desert hours with some great vantage points.

bobylax

nice!, the buggy on its side gives me chills, at the 500 years ago co riding i saw one not on its side, but all the way over in same type of rain rut, i m thinking how do you get out???, aaaaarg!! dont wanna think about it....
If I remember, it took three chase trucks with winches and a boatload of digging but they got it out Sunday morning. Where it was stuck was to the right of the drop down into Osborne Wash. There was a bottleneck at the top of the drop down due to a rollover, and they decided to take an alternate route. There is trail from the top, but it ends half way down the bank with with a pad and a 30’ straight drop into Osborne. It looked like they got to the pad and opted to hang a left and found the ravine. Weatherman Bob wanted to run down and assess whether he could extract them, so we jumped in the RZR. Got there and dropped down to the pad, and Bob agreed they weren’t getting out soon. Turned the RZR around but found it steep and sandy with no run up, so got stuck. Vern in the battle tested Ford Ranger ended up winching us up. Good times!!!

bobylax

Here are some shots my brother Randy took from this year.
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
013.jpg