Bottomed Out

RRose

Reaction
Can't wait to see it!

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Hey guys we just finished our first video and we should be getting the DVD's back this friday. If we get it back this soon look for it at the Sand Sport Show at the OC Fair grounds in the Big Belly Crew booth this weekend, after that at the Offroad Expo in Pomona. We are working on the website, to also take orders. Tons of footage from this last season in Ocotillo, Rialto, and Glamis, most of the races and even the Fireworks 250 back in 95-96. If you werent into racing back then, footage of Ivan, Larry Plank, Steinberger in Pro Truck and all in Barstow. Here is a trailer.

Trailer

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Damn Larry Plank in the trailer, you guys have been filiming for a long time, That was the fleshgear paint job from Fireworks 250.. Great job, cant wait to see the whole thing.

tkr

Reaction
Who's in-car camera is that?

mattrick8888

Reaction
looks awesome steve i cant wait to get a copy.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
the incar camera is ours we put in John Markings class 1 at laughlin this year...that car shakes like an SOB it was so hard to keep the vibration down...Mike

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
I have a copy here at home and the video is pretty dope.

My personal favorate was the Fireworks coverage in it.
It shows Ivan in the MCI paint, Ashley in its first season with the current truck, Plank of course, PCI in the old Protruck and tons of of other old school goodies.

Also the video has tons of prerunner footage in it.

Get it at the San Sport Super SHow this weekend...

Also at the SSSS look for the dp girls.... YES you read right... stay tuned for more updates

Tyson

Reaction
Looks damn good steve. .. . who's sick ass toyota truck is that on the cover??? :-D

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Good job Mike and Steve, I've also seen the video and it turned out really good. I've never seen any footage from the old Fireworks races so that was nice to see.

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
The DVDs are back and ready to be sold so look for it or PM me on how to get one. Thanks to everyone for the compliments and everyone who helped out in making the video or anyone who beat there truck for us to watch. Thanks to guys like Curtis, Klaus, and Bonzen for inspiring us.

Bonzen

Reaction
Wow I had a part in inspiring someone.....

We'll trade videos at the expo Steve!

-Ryan