Bouncing Down The Volcano @ San Quintin

ChrisW

Reaction
Just to prove how much fun a group of idiots (me included) can have with a spare tire...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT080GVpsOo"]YouTube - MVI 1240[/ame]

5racer

Reaction
now i know why the spare on his car is always flat .wounder how fast that tire was going looked to have a few good roost .

5racer

Reaction
ps you have any vid of the desert dynamics car wheeling down the hill with no driver in it ,what a bummer that was .

SteveS

Reaction
Hope that s not a toyo tire. RG will have to explain that short cut

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
im confused why that's funny :confused: ....Another person littering the dezert :mad: regardless if its in Mexico or not and then you **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** about the BLM wanting to clean up State races...shame on you...And the sad thing is im the Last person claiming Hippie status :D

ChrisW

Reaction
im confused why that's funny :confused: ....Another person littering the dezert :mad: regardless if its in Mexico or not and then you **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** about the BLM wanting to clean up State races...shame on you...And the sad thing is im the Last person claiming Hippie status :D
I can't believe you're actually dumb enough to think we wouldn't go fetch a Baja T/A on a Robby Gordon Wheel...or maybe???

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
I'm just wondering, does it hurt to be this stupid?

randy s

Reaction
I can't believe you're actually dumb enough to think we wouldn't go fetch a Baja T/A on a Robby Gordon Wheel...or maybe???
ten to one the BFG ended up with a sidewall puncture.

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
ten to one the BFG ended up with a sidewall puncture.
You are such a trouble maker/starter;)...Next you will be telling us Yokohama's are so good that it would have rolled back up the hill by it's self.:rolleyes:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
So did the camera not have a zoom button?