Boyer Racing hosts Tshirt,Hat and Shoe Drive during the Baja 1000

FORERacing

Boyer Racing will be hosting a T-Shirt, Hat, Shoe and Sticker drive during the Baja 1000 to benefit the children of Southern Baja Mexico that reside in Casa Hogars ( Orphanages) . We will be asking all Race Teams and Sponsors as you go to print your Baja 1000 team gear to remember our drive to help the children of Mexico. Our team will happily collect the new Tshirts, Shoes, Hats and Stickers during Tech and Contingency on Tuesday and Wednesday during the Score-International Baja 1000. For those teams that want to donate here in the United States you can send your donation to Boyer Racing shop in Bakersfield, CA. We would like to request that all the items be race related and in child sizes or small, medium or large adult sizes. This is a great opportunity for your team to get rid of your smaller sized Tshirts while helping very needy children. We will also be accepting gently used children sized Race related Tshirts. New Shoes of every size will be accepted. Every donation is appreciated and no amount of items are to small or too large.
Upon the completion of the Baja 1000 we will be distributing all the items donated to Casa Hogars (orphanages) in Southern Baja Mexico. Orphanages in Mexico are not supported by the Mexican government and rely on volunteers and charities for funding and materials. Please feel free to contact our team with any questions. Thanks in advance from Boyer racing. Boyerracing1662@gmail.com or Julie Boyer 661-332-2559.

FORERacing

We are not accepting money, only goods. If you are in Mexico during Contingency please consider purchasing shoes as this item is most needed. The orphanages are all located in Southern Baja Mexico California. The first two we will be visiting are in La Paz. We plan on distributing all the materials we receive after the race beginning on Sunday through Wednesday, visiting as many Orphanges as possible. We feel that many of the Southern Orphanges do not receive as much attention as the Casa Hogars closer to the California border do. Score International has generously donated its resources to aid us in this Drive.

Mooch2Peril

Can we send money if we don't have any shirts? Where is this orphanage located?
Missions-network.org you can donate money to an orphanage in Uruapan. I have been there on site, it is a wonderful facility with great kids. The 1156 and 1157 cars race for this casa hogar for fundraising towards annual projects at the casa hogar. Not to hi-jack the thread just wanted to get this info out for people to help monetarily.

Awesome of team Boyer to do this type of drive. I’ll bring some stuff with me to give.

FORERacing

IMG_1985.JPG
A huge thank you to Heidi, Kay and Cameron Steele and the Desert Assassins your very generous donation of Children's sized T-shirts and Adult Shirts. For those who wish to donate now instead of at the Baja 1000 we are happily accepting donations. No donation is to large or to small. We all have the ability to make a difference in so many children's lives. Donations can be mailed directly to Boyer Racing at 2144 Mohawk Street, Bakersfield, Ca 93308

FORERacing

Missions-network.org you can donate money to an orphanage in Uruapan. I have been there on site, it is a wonderful facility with great kids. The 1156 and 1157 cars race for this casa hogar for fundraising towards annual projects at the casa hogar. Not to hi-jack the thread just wanted to get this info out for people to help monetarily.

Awesome of team Boyer to do this type of drive. I’ll bring some stuff with me to give.
Thank you for posting. It's great for any teams efforts to be brought to everyone's attention. Pistol Pete also has an active fundraising campaign running right now benefiting the rancho santa marta orphanage. Please see his thread PRERUN the 2017 baja1000 from your couch is BACK!!!!

Journee

HUGE Thanks to Pretty Dirty for donating shirts to the Children of Baja! <3 Thank you for making a difference!

Attachments

FORERacing

Walker Evans Racing donated an awesome variety of Sweat Shirts and Tshirts in children's sizes..Loving the Baja Spirit

Attachments

Journee

So much love! Thanks to all who have donated so far! Keep um coming! <3

FORERacing

Kevin, Shelby and Cody Reid you are all amazingly generous ❤❤❤❤Yesterday we received a huge box with 75 kids tshirts, sweat shirts and stickers. RPI is setting the bar high for all the other teams racing the Baja 1000... I cant wait to see who will match them or exceed their donation
361C7A06-805B-465F-BBF9-01EDE792C6B7.jpeg

9rocky

Kevin, Shelby and Cody Reid you are all amazingly generous ❤❤❤❤Yesterday we received a huge box with 75 kids tshirts, sweat shirts and stickers. RPI is setting the bar high for all the other teams racing the Baja 1000... I cant wait to see who will match them or exceed their donation
View attachment 185088
Glad we can help Julie. Amazing race fans in Baja Sur. Hope this brings some smiles to the kids.

Last edited:

FORERacing

SRD pulled out all the stops and donated 150 T-SHIRTs in every child size and small adult. We can’t thank Everyone enough for your continued generosity. Boyer Racing will be collecting Tshirts and hats here in Southern California until we leave for Mexico on November 11. Please email me if you would like to arrange for us to pick up any items in Southern California your team or sponsor would like to donate at boyerracing1662@gmail.com

F3D39DE5-6C3F-4CBF-8A5F-2A348EC51E79.jpeg

Journee

Some Shirts donated by 212 Performance Gloves! Thank you! Your generosity is helping us give back to the children of Baja!
image1 (1).JPG

Kiwiflyer

I have Tee- Shirts and hats for the Cause , in San Diego or should I Just catch you at Contingency ?

Journee

I have Tee- Shirts and hats for the Cause , in San Diego or should I Just catch you at Contingency ?
I'm in Ramona/Escondido and can meet up with you, otherwise we will be at the BFG meeting Sunday night in San Diego. Then Tech Tuesday and Wednesday! Whatever works best for you! Thank you for helping out!