Brazen Motorsports - Mini-Documentary

Hey everybody,

Our first race was the Parker 425 this year, and after hours and hours of editing we've made this short film about our journey to class 1600.

We really hope you like it! Let us know what you think!

(make sure to watch in 720p!)

http://www.facebook.com/BrazenMotorsports

Last edited by a moderator:

JasonHutter

Way cool video!!! It definitly brought back memories of my first race!! You guys did a great job editing the video and looks like you got the finish you were looking for in the race too. Hope to see more of these, it looks like it told the whole story, breakages and all!

Jason

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Drats! no footage of us passing them! haha i think we took a different line around them though. LT was getting some on the graded roads! Awesome video! Makes me miss riding in a 1600! Even saw my parents wave at the road crossing!

mexracer10

That video was way bad ass, you guys made some ovbious rookie mistakes but did way better than 99% of first time racers. And to finish the parker first time out not alot of people have those kind of braggin rights. What kind of car is that raceco? chenoweth? either way tha'ts a tough little car there. Congrats guys, whats next the 500?? 1000??

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
That video was way bad ass, you guys made some ovbious rookie mistakes but did way better than 99% of first time racers. And to finish the parker first time out not alot of people have those kind of braggin rights. What kind of car is that raceco? chenoweth? either way tha'ts a tough little car there. Congrats guys, whats next the 500?? 1000??
For sure an older chassis, i think a team out of parker has close to the same. I watched the whole thing! and that was awesome well done. moving pretty good too!

ErikIrvine

Great video! watched the whole thing!

Rock Donkey

Bravo! Great job on the video and finishing your first race on a brutal course.

baja rudy

I really like the video. You guys had my attention for 30 minutes and that is not easy. Congratulations on the video and first race. It looked like you guys had fun and I think you are coming back for more. At the end, I was glad to see you guys finished and having the beer at the end of the race is priceless... a solid group of guys having fun racing.

Thank you for all of the positive responses guys! We had a blast and I assure you that we will be at as many races as possible. Next on the list is V to R and we always take our annual trip to spectate the 500. @mexracer10 - yes, it is a 1997 Raceco and it takes a serious beating. Only two minor cracks found so far...

Again, thank you for the support and we will see you all out at the races soon!

GOINRACIN

Very nicely done! Not only the video but, the never say die attitude and getting to the finish line. Congrats!!

jowoog

GREAT VIDEO , thanks ...

B-Dub 1020

Theres just something that many couldnt understand (rewarding wise) when it comes to a group of friends or family like father , sons, daughters etc doing the all the work yourselfs on a racecar and then finishing a race. Great job guys.

J Prich

Awesome video, cool to see your story. Good luck at V2R!

frankh

Nice video. Congrats on your finish. I remember the VW days and cold morning. We even had propane heater on the engine before we started it. You may want to look into a System one filter. We never blew one of those off the car. Also lets you look at what was filter out before the next race. Don't know who sell them anymore but I'm sure they are still around.

We even had propane heater on the engine before we started it
Thats a fantastic idea. I think we'd have blown anything running that much pressure with cold, super viscous oil, but i like the idea of heating it up in the morning before cranking it over.

These are the tips and tricks i love reading, thanks!