Brenthel Industries 04-08 F150 Baja Kit

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Is that kit only for 2 wheel drive? You could use my truck as a demo for a 4 wheel drive long travel kit

BrenthelIndustries

Reaction
Is that kit only for 2 wheel drive? You could use my truck as a demo for a 4 wheel drive long travel kit
We have a 4WD F150 coming in tomorrow for the prototype to be installed. I will start a new thread later tonight to show the progress on the 4WD kit.

Also pics of the "engine bay relocation kit."

Please elaborate? :confused:
I can see how that could be confusing. The last picture is all the laser cut brackets and tabs we use to re-mount the windshield wiper box, coolant overflow, and battery.

Last edited:

MALIBLOC

Reaction
Very happy with the performance of the truck and the service I received at Brenthel. Call Johnathan or Jordan there , and they will be more than happy to help you out on your next build. Just got the truck back from Scott at deaver and they de-arched the spings in the rear for me, spring under kit here in the future sometime.

I took the truck out to Lucerne and drove up and down and all around! I thought I was driving a Cadillac!!!! Next time I get a couple of trucks out there I'll take some other photo's.

Attachments

tool46n2

Reaction
truck looks sweet. what are you running kind of set up are you running for the rear?

MALIBLOC

Reaction
46n2, great name Maynard's the man!! I have a 2.5x16" king in the rear with deavers h69 springs that I just had de arched.

In the future I will do a sping under with deavers d37 spring (I think) , 2- piece driveshaft and whatever else , Brenthel is doing a truck right now as we speak, kinda waiting on that , to see how it turns out and then I'll go from there.

I'm saving for some triple by passes for the rear, hopefully a couple of months down the road!

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Have you guys gotten a silverado in there yet?? Sorry for the quick hijack just wondering, your truck looks REALLY clean! Congrats!!

Thanks,
Mike

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Nice how much?? Are there kits for 2-wheel and 4-wheel??

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
We have a 4WD F150 coming in tomorrow for the prototype to be installed. I will start a new thread later tonight to show the progress on the 4WD kit.QUOTE]

Nice how much?? Are there kits for 2-wheel and 4-wheel??
Did you read the thread or just look at the pictures (j/k)? I would call Brenthel . Jonathan and Jordan are very helpful