Brenthel Industries Sponsors RFS Motorsports

RFS Motorsports

We are happy to announce that Brenthel Industries (http://www.brenthelindustries.com) has joined RFS Motorsports as our major sponsor. Brenthel Industries will be starting production of our new TT truck at the end of this month. They will be using shorter J arms and we will be installing a 6 cylinder to keep it within specs of the 6/7200 class. The truck is completely designed in CAD to keep the geometry correct and lazar cut. We will have 24" of useful travel in front, 30" of travel in the back, 85 gallon fuel cell and a weight around 4,200 lbs. We look forward to hopefully having the truck completed by October just in time for the Baja 1000. We will be changing the color scheme of our team to match Brenthel Industries color scheme. We would like to thank Brenthel Industries for this incredible truck that they are building for us and the opportunity to bring Brenthel Industries some much deserved wins.

RFS Motorsports

2nd season but we wanted to go to independent suspension and sell our other truck while it is still very competitive.

JMS

Nice work, looks like Mikey hooked up with the right team! If you guys ever need a back up driver I know someone who would love to take care of that for you....this guy!...lol!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
We are happy to announce that Brenthel Industries (http://www.brenthelindustries.com) has joined RFS Motorsports as our major sponsor. Brenthel Industries will be starting production of our new TT truck at the end of this month. They will be using shorter J arms and we will be installing a 6 cylinder to keep it within specs of the 6/7200 class. The truck is completely designed in CAD to keep the geometry correct and lazar cut. We will have 24" of useful travel in front, 30" of travel in the back, 85 gallon fuel cell and a weight around 4,200 lbs. We look forward to hopefully having the truck completed by October just in time for the Baja 1000. We will be changing the color scheme of our team to match Brenthel Industries color scheme. We would like to thank Brenthel Industries for this incredible truck that they are building for us and the opportunity to bring Brenthel Industries some much deserved wins.
Another truck!!! your freaking killing me!!! Are you going to run both trucks? Hint-Hint Ha Ha!!,So give me the story,were you some kind of evil mastermind bank robber in a past life?

See you soon!!!!:D:D:D

RFS Motorsports

We have talked about running both trucks already but we still have not made up our minds. Our 1450 prerunner is going up for sale. That truck has a great history with Jim from Desert Works. We have done a bunch of improvements on it but we are going to price it right to move it. Brenthel has sweetened the sponsorship by absorbing some of the price of the new truck. This is the biggest reason we are moving to a new truck. We just got the other truck finally dialed in and we will keep running it until the new truck is ready and proven. I love the way she runs and handles but we eventually want to move over to a TT so it only makes sense.

Fourstroker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is how you take the proper steps towards becoming a real TT Owner / Driver. Congrats Robert and Crew

RFS Motorsports

Thanks Kevin

Dezertpilot

RFS Motorsports

We want to get into a J arm instead of I-beams

Mcarlson1

Congrats guys, first you get Mikey, then you win the 500 now this! your on a roll!!!!!! Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks,
Mike

Dezertpilot

RFS Motorsports

No I mean a J-arm and you are right the I-beams are independent suspension. Have you driven an I-beam truck cornering and then try driving an A-arm truck. Very drastic differences on how they handle. Look at Adam Householder's truck, he is using J-arms.

RFS Motorsports

This is their first TT. The Jonathan and Jordan both have a very impressive resume. They come from a great diversified background working with the top guys. Everything is done in cad and the attention to detail on the geometry is important. I have a lot of faith in these guys. My fabricator works for them when he is not working with us and Nate is incredible!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Has Brenthel ever finished one of those TT they have been building forever??
Someone just needed to give them a chance. Just like everyone else and every other company. This thing will be top notch..

RFS Motorsports

Exactly my thoughts Ed. They have the technology and experience to develop a very competitive truck.