Brewery/ Mexicali

nohandslance

Reaction
Hi all: Doing some recon work.... Has anyone been to the Cucapa Cerveceria in Mexicali @ Blvd. Lopez Mateos #2301: I am applying for a brewing position. How is the beer?
Lance
Reno, Nevada
775-997-6411

C. Bucher

Reaction
Hi all: Doing some recon work.... Has anyone been to the Cucapa Cerveceria in Mexicali @ Blvd. Lopez Mateos #2301: I am applying for a brewing position. How is the beer?
Lance
Reno, Nevada
775-997-6411
I haven't been to the brewry/restaraunt, but I've passed by it enough times on the way down to the clubs.

I noticed a few weeks ago they're importing it into the US (El Centro) and couldn't resist trying it out. Fantastic stuff. I tried the Chupacabra Ale and it's definitely on par with all other Ale's I've tried. As far as I'm concerned, it's right up there with the Humboldt Pale that I fancy so much at the Yardhouse...

PLS

Reaction
I was just reading the new Celebrator, and saw a name I recognized. They were talking about Rebel Malting, and there you were.

nohandslance

Reaction
That is me. Will be sponsoring the beer garden set up at this years V2R. Will you make it?

PLS

Reaction
That is me. Will be sponsoring the beer garden set up at this years V2R. Will you make it?
We're talking about it, but it might depend on if we can pick up some sponsorship for this one. Would love to stop by and try some of your product.