Brian Deegan & Phil "PJ" Wenzel Team up for the SideXSide Nationals

Scott Rehn

August 13, 2009

For Immediate Release:

The K1SPEED, ALBA Actionsports, AMSOIL, K&N Filters, #523 modified elite kart of Phil “PJ” Wenzel is excited and proud to announce his involvement in the upcoming celebrity race taking place during the M4SX SIDEXSIDE NATIONALS. In hearing about the event an immediate phone call was made to the founder of the METAL MULISHA, Brian Deegan. Brian quickly accepted the offer and as a true competitor would, he wanted to know who else was racing. Deegan also stated, “How cool is this going to be? I just bought a junior 1 kart for my daughter and I’ll be in an ELITE on the same night! I want to thank PJ and his team for asking me to be their driver for a night. Should be a lot of fun.”
Truth be told, rumor has it that PJ is thinking that if Deegan ever needs a back-up driver for his unlimited-lite that he might be the first one called.
Action starts Saturday afternoon at Perris Speedway August 22nd!

Attachments

PRO4-99

The Real 99
I will also be driveng one as well as Cassie Curry!!! So it should be on hell of a battle!!

baja619

Will they be driving straight up Elite Karts out fitted for the kids or converted over for adults?

LIL TUCKA

I have been reading this off and on are all of these 250s or are some 450 I would like to do some testing on my friends kids 450s. Does anyone have a answer.Thanks QT

joecfd1

I have been reading this off and on are all of these 250s or are some 450 I would like to do some testing on my friends kids 450s. Does anyone have a answer.Thanks QT
Adult TrophyKart Elite 250 Class

August 22 at the M4SX SxS Stadium Series - Perris Auto Speedway - Perris CA

Open to any adult 18+ who wants to race a Trophy Kart Elite 250.

(Young adults 16+ may also race with parent authorization)

This is a PROMO event utilizing a SPEC TrophyKart Elite 250.

This new class will be a SPEC class to promote fun and affordable racing- full class info out very soon...

Winter 2009 and 2010 Series info coming very soon!

Entry will be $125 for the M4SX race with possible sponsor payback.

Safety Gear:

SFI rated fire suit

SNELL rated helmet

Neck restraint - Doughnut / Noodle / DCell, etc

Gloves - MC gloves okay

Shoes - Leather or race shoes

Head nets optional

Contact Nestor @ Trophy Kart - 714-399-3700 for more info