brickyard 400

Chris Tobin

Reaction
Those are pretty good votes!!! I just set my DVR this morning. I very seldom watch races live anymore... it is better to watch on my schedule even if it takes more than one sitting...

I think the 5 will pull it off... It is a feather he doesn't have in his cap yet and the resources of HMS plus momentum should serve him well! I am actually fine with anyone but the 18! I hope it is a good race not 10-lap sprints again!!!

RGFan

Reaction
Man, nobody choosing the 7 for the win...............Oh yeah, wrong site (lol). I will not be watching the race either.......Not because of any plans, I just value my sanity as an RG Fan. Gas On!

07FJRog

Reaction
GO Mark martin , Carl Edwards, The Biff.

Maybe I can catch some of it in my MH after qualifying and before my race at Elsinore :eek:

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
I'll be sitting smack dap in the middle of turns 1 and 2. Should make for an interesting race with the double file restarts on a single line track! I've seen pretty much every team out here the last 4-5 months tire test and word around the camp fire is that the tires are too good. Whatever that means.

Tristar Racing

Reaction
I'll be sitting smack dap in the middle of turns 1 and 2. Should make for an interesting race with the double file restarts on a single line track! I've seen pretty much every team out here the last 4-5 months tire test and word around the camp fire is that the tires are too good. Whatever that means.
Ill be on the start finish line. Any good tailgates lined up for the weekend?

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Ill be on the start finish line. Any good tailgates lined up for the weekend?
I'm actually parking in the infield this year with just a handle full of friends. The group I usually roll with can't afford it this year. So I figured I would bring the party too me. I got the smoker going right now cold smoking some fresh copper river salmon and garlic cheese with bagels for breakfast. At the track, I will slow and low two racks of ribs and a crap load of bacon wrapped armadillo eggs for lunch, and Three picnic butts with bacon wrapped sweet corn that was picked yesterday for dinner after the race. The corn hole and drinking games should begin around 6:00am for us. Hit me up with your # so you can come by for some good eats and water down beer(sorry economy route. Anyway's, it's Indy. Just walk around the infield or down 16th street and there will be tons of party's.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Eff you YAK!! Eff you...

I am so pissed.. I had Kasey and Mark on my fantasy roster... and took them off!

FOOK!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Rg a crappy qual to go with 2 decent practices. I think the track is falling off in the afternoon heat.. or it got cloudy and cooled...

He is the only one to do a second lap so far out of 32 cars. Prob hurt the motor and is gonna start in the rear now lol.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
We got some pretty heavy storms last night from 4am to 10am. Very windy and cloudy. Then about 2:00pm the sun came out blazin' so I guess the rain washed the rubber off and the sun heated it up! I really look for Juantoya to take the win. He knows how to get around Indy! Did anyone watch the truck race last night? Hell of a good race! I just scored a FREE ticket to the nationwide race so I guess I will be battling my way into there.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
come on Elliot! no need to rush the inevitable! hehehe

cancinoj

Reaction
anyone knows where to see the race on line?

kaw500

Reaction
Except for RG radios this is boring

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
anyone plan to watch? i'll be on vacation so i'll catch the results in the paper or on the net if i can get access.

hms or shr get my votes.
Always.. Pretty boring so far.

My favorite drivers are Mark Martin and Marcos Ambrose.

Looks like Robby recovered from his first lap spin. WTF was that about.

Oh, and Eff the Bush boys.