• Forum membership has its advantages....

Bro Lite Shortcourse Racing in Texas?

Bear Grass

Several trucks are currently under construction in Texas as we speak. The Tejas Off Road Racing Association is working on several venues to get this entry level party started alongside it's inaugural 2016 Desert Racing Series.
Stay Tuned and #makesomedust,
Rules | Bro Lite Home Page

sb4pro

We've got Brolite here in NY State too . That's my buddy Matt in the blue truck .

Taquache

We've got Brolite here in NY State too . That's my buddy Matt in the blue truck .
We are working directly with Scott Decker to bring it to Texas, He's got a great thing going up there with yall!

Taquache

Cool we gotta get some of our guys down there with you guys and vice versa . ;)
Agreed! I was wanting to make the September race up there but I wasn't able to get my truck together in time.

sb4pro

That's what the vid is from . That was just practice my friends name is Matt Garofalo , He also has an Ultra 4 .

Taquache

That's what the vid is from . That was just practice my friends name is Matt Garofalo , He also has an Ultra 4 .
Awesome! There seems to be a good following of Ultra 4 out your was as well.

Taquache

Here is a picture of my first truck. Roger (Bear Grass) is helping me greatly with the roll cage install. We are almost ready to rock and roll.

I'll post more up once I get them uploaded.

sb4pro

Here is a picture of my first truck. Roger (Bear Grass) is helping me greatly with the roll cage install. We are almost ready to rock and roll.

I'll post more up once I get them uploaded.
She looks good so far .
Here's a vid of the ultra 4

PDANK Racing

Anyone know which class it would be legal for in the MORR series in my next of the woods (IL)?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
You can run a S10, or ranger in the stock truck class, there have been a few in the past. They both ran with the v6, and were midpack contenders. Shocks would have to be 2" emulsion, brolite allows a 2 5/8" body with res. An on board fire suppression system and Hans would also be needed for MORR, and possibly other items defined by the combined class rules.

MAORA would be another place to run, as well as the kansas series.

If you plan on running MORR full time, I would buy/build a fullsize truck. I don't see a 4cyl being competitive with the 3500 minimum weight rule for mini trucks.

dbq61537

You can run a S10, or ranger in the stock truck class, there have been a few in the past. They both ran with the v6, and were midpack contenders. Shocks would have to be 2" emulsion, brolite allows a 2 5/8" body with res. An on board fire suppression system and Hans would also be needed for MORR, and possibly other items defined by the combined class rules.

MAORA would be another place to run, as well as the kansas series.

If you plan on running MORR full time, I would buy/build a fullsize truck. I don't see a 4cyl being competitive with the 3500 minimum weight rule for mini trucks.
Thanks

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Taquache

Taquache hows the build coming ?
Almost finished. We have to mount up tabs for the fuel cell and the shocks then it's back to my shop for wiring and "finishing up". Hope to have it back in the dirt soon!