So I have decided to swap a Dana 50 into my 90 full size bronco. I searched around and couldn’t find anyone who had done/documented this swap. I already know most people don’t think the Dana 50 ttb swap is pointless but I’m going to go ahead and do it anyway. The end goal for this build will be a hybrid desert/rock Crawler(KOH inspired). I started with a Dana 50 from a diesel 95 f250 tore It all the way down to just the arms. I wanted to do a “cut and turn” but I have never liked cutting the ball joint seat out. I went for the approach of cutting the whole lower ball joint C off and pushing it out. My thought was more surface area to weld and better reinforcement. I opted for pushing the ball joint out 1inch on both sides.