Bronco/F150 4x4 prerunner suspension build

Steven_Tolbert

Reaction
Not trying to start anythng but I am sure that I will so I apologize in advance. S.I. Motorsports/Newline only uses a coilover and I believe Steve with the black F150 2wd (Camburg Truck) ran just coil overs for many years. I have been told that Bypasses are only necessary on race trucks for ease of adjustment. I know that I don't even have money for coil overs let allone Coil overs and bypasses so I personaly like the idea of only useing a coil over.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
So I guess I will be the first to ask, What are the final numbers with this setup?
This Bronco is set up/strapped with 17.5" of travel. It will cycle more but it puts more loads on the ujoints/axles.

Still no bypass though............
We can set these up with a by-pass but it is not that necessary until you are running links in the rear. But don't worry we have a coilover/by-pass setup coming soon as well along with a new Bronco link kit :)

Andy Jones

Reaction
Man!! i'm sooo Glad im a BRONCO owner!!! i'm going to be installing the Camburg C&T beams,radius arms and heimed pivot boxes in a couple weeks, on my Bronco! might even be calling you guys for that shock mount!

mkiefer

Reaction
The bypass is really bitchin on the front, but a well valved front c/o and airbump will work well. Well enough to need a cage to hold the rest of the bronco together. Jeffs bronco looks great by the way. I cant wait to go wheel with him.

motoxscott

Reaction
Mark one of these days my Bronco will be done so you'll have to show me the Bronco ropes haha

- Scott

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Excited for the rear Bronco link kit, should be nice.

philofab