• Forum membership has its advantages....

Bronco prerunners

Curt LeDuc

I have built 10 broncos and 1 for my self that Kyle and Todd used to pre run the Baja 2000. I did not have time to finish the boxes that covered the rear shock towere so we used plastic and duck tape so they could use it. They leaked and Todd was in the 3rd seat. Needed more tape in Lapaz. I put on over 150,000 miles before selling it.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1476479838.469182.jpg
this bronco was built by Bunderson and $300,000 spent. Wayne Perry needs to let it go to a good home if you know someone who wants to join the bronco club. All the broncos I built are still in use in Baja races. I have bought a few tailgates in Lapaz to get home after trail brain fades. With Kyle and Austin Robison and myself we won class 8 at the Baja 2000 in a Cherokee with a 6 cylinder that ran on pump gas with 1 chase truck, no trailer. Viva Baja!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

McCredie A

I looked over Wayne's Bronco not too long ago. That is one of the cleanest off road vehicles I have ever seen. Wayne told me it had around 200 miles in the dirt and by the looks of it I think it is the truth. Good luck with the sale, we thought real hard about purchasing it.

Short Bus

In my part of the world, Broncos have all returned to the earth. I have forgotten how cool they are/can be.

Stuck Sucks

George's chase Bronco - long time chase/support guy for COPS Racing. Photos taken at Ligui and Santa Rita, BCS.

PaulW

Bronco pic.JPG
I don't call it a prerunner, but it has been on most of the race tracks over the last 13 years I owned it. A very tough rig that goes fast on the track. Straightiff and Spirkof build

McCredie A

Paul was this the stretched bronco that was for sale? If so did you sell it?

PaulW

Sold to a gofastbroncos.com guy. Now concentrating on a couple of new rigs. An EB and and an LJ Jeep.

wrightracing.net

I have about 350k miles with over 100k miles of that since 1992 in Baja to the peninsula and back many times. It was my daily driver until 2002 when I got my F350. Now it is a trailered toy getting rebuilt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Chris_Wilson

This will someday become a bronco prerunner after we tire from racing it. Just needs a windshield and ice chest.

IMG-1633.jpg

wrightracing.net

Hey Chris, I love how you and Glen built the Bronco.

David...

Curt LeDuc

Dave I was wondering why you both were so dusty then I noticed the Rancho trailing arms and then it made sense.
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1476937473.762815.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

ace_photo

GET SOME
Love my Bronco. Thousands of off-road miles every year. Still going through changes. Started with the Rancho kit and slowly evolved, coilovers etc. Cage coming next.
GSBronco_GETSOMEphoto_51519.JPG
GSP2.0_16SF250_GETSOMEphoto_67190.JPG
Louis_Yio_2016_Speedhunters_San_Felipe_250_61.JPG
GSP2.0_16_GETSOMEphoto_67918.JPG

nimrod

KOOK!
Does Gadget from Locos Mocos still have his blue Bronco or did he sell it? It was really nice!

JRod

fast-aid.org
Love my Bronco. Thousands of off-road miles every year. Still going through changes. Started with the Rancho kit and slowly evolved, coilovers etc. Cage coming next. View attachment 174519 View attachment 174520 View attachment 174521 View attachment 174522
Art - your bronco is a thing of beauty in simplicity... from the storage inside to the functionality out.

Wish the FA bronco was done for the 1000 this year, but hopefully she will be ready for our FA Poker Run next year or the NORRA or the 500. My pipe-dream is to take it on the trail of missions... just not sure I can justify the time/money at this point in my life. Certainly worth the time/money if you have it.

The Locos Mocos Bronco was super nice - whoever bought it made a good choice!