• Forum membership has its advantages....

Bronco prerunners

Dezertpilot

johndjmix

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1478249742.995353.jpg

At SEMA

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Anger Issues

Not the most capable of all the Bronco pre-runners on here, but she carried my amazing dad to his last Baja 1000 in 08, along with GF Lala and me of course. A trip I will never regret nor forget! We stayed and fished in San Juanico/Scorpion Bay until Thanksgiving was over. He is gone, but Lala (Lara) has stuck with me and the Broncos (3 now) all these years!

Bronco Negro is heading back to the Mil in one week, once this EFI tear-out is over. Anger Issues Chase 2. (I'm not sure what Chase 1 even is any more). Long live the carb.
PICT0038.JPG

K-Bronco

Anger Issues
Sounds like your Dad's Bronco is the most capable after all.
Good on your Dad- and his priceless memory maker Bronco.

Dezertpilot

AZSwapmeet

Hoping to get some Bronco enthusiasts out to the AZ Off-Road Swap Meet w/ Curt LeDuc! December 3rd @ Westworld in Scottsdale, AZ.

JIM BORDEN

I'm looking for a early Bronco project. Just a mild off road/on road version. Love to find one someone has got half done so I could finish it the way that suits me. No racer or rock crawler. Well unless it was a vintage race one

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bomber

Nice!!!! I like alot. Must be older and have been out for awhile, its the old Raptor. Or maybe someone had this built?
Looks to be a very well done Expedition Raptor conversion. Highly impressed with the door to quarter panel transition.

bomber

I ended up with the Blazer he built,didn't ever see pictures of the Bronco.My guess is it's pretty bad ars!
View attachment 174854

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Did you/this Blazer head down the I-5 yesterday evening? I passed a white Blazer that was fully built (trailing arms, cage, etc.) that was on a trailer and had two class 1 chase stickers on the bottom corners of the back window. I believe they were 138 and 16*, can't remember.

mouzer1

Quick motor question for all you Bronco folks. I have an 89 Bronco with a '94 351 motor. The motor needs to be replaced/rebuilt. Not looking for anything crazy, just reliability as I use it for retrieval for SNORE and BITD. I am located in Las Vegas, but willing to travel relatively close for a reputable shop. Appreciate any suggestions you can provide. Thanks
bronco.jpg

BajaFand

Did you/this Blazer head down the I-5 yesterday evening? I passed a white Blazer that was fully built (trailing arms, cage, etc.) that was on a trailer and had two class 1 chase stickers on the bottom corners of the back window. I believe they were 138 and 16*, can't remember.
The Wilson team has a nice Blazer from what I've heard, probably theirs it sounds like. Anyone have pictures of it?

johndjmix

We took pictures and talked to the driver of that expedition raptor. The guys on our team were convinced it was a factory ford prototype. It was that perfect.

Who's/what is that thing?

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1479802011.343617.jpg

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

johndjmix

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1479802041.197931.jpg

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

Bajaluv

. Put a little over 600 miles on this pig, Ruffly 24 hrs of chasing and pulling people out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
anyone built a rear swing gate that kept the stock rear bumper?