Bruce Jenner Accident

conejoracer

Reaction
That's the polaris rzr he bought from robby at the sand show last year.
It looks like they were filming for his new reality show at the time. I think he's in a heap of trouble.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
We have all heard the old saying "Women can't drive"...

Reaction
Reports indicating traffic error may have led to incident:
"Looking at the road, ...notice there's a central turning lane, the Sheriff spokesperson said the dead woman was stopped in the # 1 lane, that isn't the turning lane, she may have caused this accident..."

conejoracer

Reaction
Reports are a Black Prius was slowed/stopped and it was rear ended by the deceased driver. It's unclear if the Prius was struck prior to the impact of Jenner's vehicle with the deceased' vehicle.
There is video of the impact leading to speculation that "guerrilla style" filming was taking place, presumably for Jenner's upcoming reality show. It's unclear whether this filming played a part in the accident or not at this time.

Last edited:

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
#trannyproblems

idealer

Reaction

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Police have been interviewing Bruce Jenner regarding the crash and say "So far it's been he said she said".

scottm

Reaction
They are checking phone records to see if he was on the phone at the time. Probably texting his ob-gyn.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
The paparazzi's photos show him holding a cigarette not a phone. The blame will come back to the prius that stopped to make an illegal turn and started it all. At least thats what I read on the internet so it has to be true. hah a Bruce is a big supporter of off road and his son Burts racing of the RG Stadium Trucks. For this I hope all works out and we see him out at the races again. Plus Burt is super fun to watch in those trucks. Needs a bit more seat time in a TT though.