Bruce Ogilvie needs your prayers

Icon 1

Reaction
Website
www.Icon1Agency.com
I just got word that Bruce Ogilvie is in bad shape and needs our prayers. He has been battling cancer for a while now. He is one of the greatest Off-Road legends of all time. Please Pray for Bruce Ogilvie now.

Icon 1

Reaction
Website
www.Icon1Agency.com
Dan, can you give an update on Bruce's condition? We've been thinking about him so much recently - I sent JC a messge last week asking about him.

Bruce is such a fighter. We are praying hard!

I have no up dated info as of 6pm tonight he was on life support and had friends and family around him. I believe it is very critical
I will let you know when I know.

RacerX1

Reaction
Website
www.PattyMooreRacing.com
I have no up dated info as of 6pm tonight he was on life support and had friends and family around him. I believe it is very critical
I will let you know when I know.
Thank you for the info. This is hard to hear. Prayers to Bruce, his wife & kids, friends and family.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
It saddens me to read this. Bruce has fought long and hard. My thoughts are with his wife, kids, family, and friends. Bruce has been a great friend to me, taught me a lot, and has proven he is fighting this cancer to the bitter end.

Dirt Junkie

Reaction
I met Bruce when we used Honda Pits and I remember a funny thing he replied to my friend at one of the Baja 250 awards presentation, when my friend asked him why was it that our bike didn't run as fast as the team Honda one's even though we basically tried to copy the exact same bike, and in that race Steve Hengeveld closed the 30 second advantage in just a few miles, and his reply was while looking at my friend and Steve " I think it could be the 100 pounds more that your bike carries " jajaja that was classic. He's a great guy. Bruce our thoughts and prayers are with you.

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Our prayers are with you Bruce. Truly one of the kings of the Dezert.

Chase 2

Reaction
I just got a call from AC Bakken informing me of Bruce's passing early this evening.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
I lost my mentor and good friend today. Boy did he fight the hard fight. My heart goes out to Marsha and the two kids.
Love,
PinkyPoodle

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Damn.......

No dust where he's riding now.