Bryce in a car at Silk Way ?

SteveRacer

Reaction
It would be great to see him get another chance. While he did have the Dakar disaster he seemed to do well in the smaller races he participated in.

GEO_DXB

Reaction
Austin Jones-Kellon Walch are in as well in a Can Am

Bensadoun/Baule in Century Racing CR6 buggy

GEO_DXB

Reaction
Bryce's car is PH Sport and Xavier Panseri is the usual co-driver of Sheikh Khalid AL Qassimi. Last time I had word with PH Sport guys they all said they have smth new with Sheikh Khalid and he will spend more time in a Can Am when our season restarts in autumn. So Bryce has a ride and a team.

Andrew Short in Bikes as well for USA

BajaFand

Reaction
Somewhat off topic but is Robby’s promotion event with Blade for Chevy in China going to pan out for something rally related in the future?

Bricoop

Reaction
Somewhat off topic but is Robby’s promotion event with Blade for Chevy in China going to pan out for something rally related in the future?
That'd be really cool, but no telling. I think we will learn more come SST Toronto as to what the Chevy relationship will evolve into.

Side note:
UTVs will become more and more prominent in rally racing. It seems that can-am is the first ones to get that. By my count, they had 37 at the '19 dakar vs 7 Polaris. RG is experimenting with the arrive and drive model and has indicated he wants to do the same for rally racing. His platform has some things to work on, but could be successful. I know they are still developing the XX and working to address the weaknesses in the model.

Offspring

Reaction
Well he is listed as a red bull athlete under rally, so he better run some. But then a guy listed under trophy truck has zero mention in his bio of doing so.

spalind

Reaction
Max Hunt back on a bike? Wasn't he just renting a Pug recently?

And Bryce without teammates?

Would be cool to see Currie and Austin on the same team at Dakar.

BajaFand

Reaction
Is Bryce there??? Not even a whisper about it on social media this entire week. AJ Jones and Kellon are there for sure.

spalind

Reaction
Following Bryce in Rally-Raid is less painful than following RG...RG is like the old Red Sox...so close yet sure to dash your hopes at the end whereas Bryce is like the old Cubs or perhaps current Padres...never even get off the starting line...