Video Bryce Menzies 2021 SCORE Baja 400 Prerun

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Ha ha really cool videos, pretty awesome to have a budget for your pre running videos that exceeds most of our race team budgets lol.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Ha ha really cool videos, pretty awesome to have a budget for your pre running videos that exceeds most of our race team budgets lol.
Nevermind the prerun video budget... how about the budget for hotels??? Most teams just rent a hotel...looks like the Menzies brought a hotel in Ensenada.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Nevermind the prerun video budget... how about the budget for hotels??? Most teams just rent a hotel...looks like the Menzies brought a hotel in Ensenada.
Bryce called it a "compound" It was interesting to watch the trackers on race morning to see where all the teams stay. The 7 was already at the start line when I looked so I didn't see where the "compound" is located. It looked like the McMillin team stays out at HP Ranch.

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
ha ha yes they bought that quite a few years ago, pretty genius really, never have to worry about hotel rooms for the ensenada area. Never have to pay the crazy racer hotel rates x 30 rooms. etc... I bet it paid for itself in just a few years.

McCredie A

Reaction
ha ha yes they bought that quite a few years ago, pretty genius really, never have to worry about hotel rooms for the ensenada area. Never have to pay the crazy racer hotel rates x 30 rooms. etc... I bet it paid for itself in just a few years.

Do you know if they operate is as a normal hotel for the remainder of the year?