Bubba Stewart crash

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Just saw this and thought you guys would like to see it. Man he crashed hard. Anyone know how he came out?
Bubba Crash

sirhk100

Reaction
Broken collar bone, concussion, out for 6 weeks. He's screwed cause nationals start this weekend at Glen Helen. There's a thread with the video on the whatever section under the SX on ABC title...

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I saw the whole thing live he was trying way too hard to catch up to the rest of the pack but he had the fastest lap of the night even over the 250's with 53 sec lap he was also quading a jump that was designed as a triple everone was amazed!! carmichael couldnt even hit it.....Mike

sirhk100

Reaction
Well, Bubba's been back for probably a month now after that crash above where he broke his collarbone. Check out this photo... He's staying SOOO low of the jumps to scrub speed that it doesn't even look real!!!!

sirhk100

Reaction
And he's gotta be the only one that can get away wearing a pink jersey with zebra stripes!!!

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah, totally true, I've seen a photo of him scraping his foot peg off the lip cause he's got it laid out so far off the lip... I'll see if I can hunt that one up!!!

Rprice

Reaction
i think the jump hes doing is a step-up not totally sure though.

sirhk100

Reaction
Okay, last one before people start thinking this is a MX board!!! Here's one of K-Dubb, I guess this is the difference between mortals and pros!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Bubba said that he wants to bring back the 80's style motocross gear.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
a few guys are already wearing the old school o'neal chest protectors...think I had one in 85

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Everyone thought Carmicheal was immortal but he has lost the last two nationals to the guy above...K-dub.

sirhk100

Reaction
I'll give that a shot at LACR on Friday night!!!! I mean hell, look at my title, who's that guy think he is?