Budweiser official sponsor with norrs

Riverside, CA (August 28, 2009) The National Off Road Racing Series is excited to announce that Budweiser will be an official sponsor at the upcoming Oct. 10,11 race in Weyauwega, WI.

"Budweiser has had a positive effect on motorsports for many years. We are both excited and proud to have such a well respected company involved with our brand of short course racing." said Russell Wayne, COO of VSS Entertainment.

Budweiser will be the official beer of NORRS for the Oct 10, 11 race in Weyauwega, Wisconsin. Onsite we will offer Budweiser, Bud Light, Budweiser Select and several other brews.

Special Promotions are currently being arranged with Budweiser in local communities.

Drivers incentive options including purse enhancements are currently being developed for the race to increase payout. Further information including enhancement amounts will be announced soon.

Don't miss what is to be one of the most exciting races in the Mid West Oct. 10-11, 2009 in Weyauwega, WI.

Tickets are available now online at www.norrs.com

This is Off Road Racing!

For media contact:

Russell Wayne
COO VSS ENTERTAINMENT
rwayne@norrs.com
951.354.7877 x103
or 760.855.6103

###

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Don't there have to be races first for it to be called a series?

handmethemic

NORRS isn't a bad word, guys.

This race in Wauyawega is going to happen and be a success.

07FJRog

how come we have not heard from Noors since the last race was canceled after peeps were at the track in SoCal? :confused:

3D of 3DCS

Guys, this is actually legit. Remember how hardcore I was against them before?

Well it is not being run by all the same people this time. There will be a race in Weyauwega this October and it should be full of sportsman racers from the sounds of things. IF all things go well this October, next year will be a great year for sportsman drivers.

Keep in mind, I did everything I could earlier in the year to prove NORRS to be a farce.

handmethemic

In related news there is a regularly updated driver list for the Weyauwega race on www.norrs.com. Bear in mind this is drivers that have registered only over the past three or so weeks since they opened registration.

snakeyjake896

then off to "Barstow Raceway" and the "National Championships" in San Diego? Where is the speedway in Barstow and where are you racing in San Diego?
Do not compare the midwest stuff to the west coast stuff because here in the midwest we are actually helping them make this work not sitting on the computer thinking of ways to cut them down. see ya in weyewega

dan200

#BSF200
Guys, this is actually legit. Remember how hardcore I was against them before?

Well it is not being run by all the same people this time. There will be a race in Weyauwega this October and it should be full of sportsman racers from the sounds of things. IF all things go well this October, next year will be a great year for sportsman drivers.

Keep in mind, I did everything I could earlier in the year to prove NORRS to be a farce.
Thats cool then. That crap from before kinda screwed my friend. Water under the bridge though.

DailyPedal

Do not compare the midwest stuff to the west coast stuff because here in the midwest we are actually helping them make this work not sitting on the computer thinking of ways to cut them down. see ya in weyewega
And how is this "cutting them down"? All I asked for was the location after looking at the schedule on their site. I am not aware of "Barstow Raceway", is it new? ..is this too much to ask? Perhaps people will be looking for rooms...wouldn't it be nice to know where in the heck to go? I am glad that NORRS is helping you guys out...but your response to my post really is not warranted and very few of the posts concerning NORRS have been negative...at least so far...

DiRtSuRfErS

Yes I would agree, you have to hold races before you can call your self a "series". This so called "series", was going to be in SoCal & now all of sudden it's in the Mid west??? With the rest of the races in Cali???? Maybe If they ACTUALLY had races it would not be such a guessing game.:confused:

XMOTORCR

the barstow raceway is west of the 15 freeway off outlet center they bought property there. so that part is legit.

M_Solms

the barstow raceway is west of the 15 freeway off outlet center they bought property there. so that part is legit.
That would be cool to have a track out there but seems like a tough place to get spectators and their money to.

flatblack

asof today the only track in barstow is course a & b. i`m just saying . but that would be cool to put one there.