Buffalo Bills for SCORE Primm race

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Has the discount codes been released yet? Wanna book my room soon hopefully its not too late!:eek:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Has the discount codes been released yet? Wanna book my room soon hopefully its not too late!:eek:
I called and booked my rooms with codes I thought worked but didn't... if you just tell them you are there for the SCORE International race the nice lady booking your room will give you the discount :D

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Thanks!

mjp_2

Reaction
How much of a discount is it? Through Expedia I booked 5 nights about a month ago (coming in from NJ and need time to rest before the race) and it came to $175 total. $16 per night weeknights! I can't imagine how much cheaper it could be.

Laurie

Reaction
I don't remember, it's different each night. But you could call with that code and check it out.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
How much of a discount is it? Through Expedia I booked 5 nights about a month ago (coming in from NJ and need time to rest before the race) and it came to $175 total. $16 per night weeknights! I can't imagine how much cheaper it could be.
Mine weren't that cheap :eek: LOL maybe the code raises the price!!! :eek: LOL

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
That does sound like a hellova deal!

mjp_2

Reaction
If it makes you feel any better the $16 was only for Tuesday and Wednesday night. Got slightly more expensive Thursday through Saturday. ;)

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
I just checked expedia and as of today the only rooms they show available is for the one hotel I DON'T want to stay in. I stayed at Whiskey Pete's last year and it was really bad.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes so far. ugghh

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
If it makes you feel any better the $16 was only for Tuesday and Wednesday night. Got slightly more expensive Thursday through Saturday. ;)
hahahaa ok that makes me feel better ;) I think it came out to about $55 a night for my weekend

I just checked expedia and as of today the only rooms they show available is for the one hotel I DON'T want to stay in. I stayed at Whiskey Pete's last year and it was really bad.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes so far. ugghh
I think I sat on hold for about the same amount of time :rolleyes: