Buggy Dork needs help

nimrod

KOOK!
Will someone PUHLEZEEE buy me Brian Ickler's entire team that's for sale in the RDC classifieds......IRS TT....(actually kinda a buggy with a truck body)

There would be no limit to the amount of trash talkin I would do then!

PS. Actually backing up the talk is a whole different issue.......
I'll worry about that later. Right now I just need 245K................

nimrod

KOOK!
Home fore sale in San Clemente. You pay half price for it but I still live in it and you can have it after my wife and I are both deceased..............

Ocean view and less than a mile walk to the beach......

Not top of the hill ocean view like Pab, more like retired Ironworker ocean view just a little up the hill. (not as bad walking home from the beach but not as good watching the sunset through all the trees)

For a little extra you can be co-dog in my new class 1 trophy truck!

PS. Please don't forward this to my wife.......This is better off left just between us guys!........

The only thing is I'll pick the escrow company, my brother is really good at stuff like this and he's home now. ( he just got released from his fraud sentence)

Oh I forgot......You might inherit a big old Poodle with the Casa too..........

Fourstroker

Let me know how that works out for ya Nimrod!

michael_loomis

Sounds good Nimmy!!

$2.45 headed your way, but I want to drive half!

nimrod

KOOK!
Okay.........I'm still waiting for that one magical PM from one of those uber rich dudes from Nevada who might want to invest in a little seaside living.........

I'll even throw in some free surf lessons!

Demp

#mikesson
Okay.........I'm still waiting for that one magical PM from one of those uber rich dudes from Nevada who might want to invest in a little seaside living.........

You're killing me Nim! :D

troyharper

DA Meatball
call me back!

Stimpy

You crack me up buddy!!!