Buggy Hare and Hound Race????

dwasser

Reaction
DRIVE 1 / 2 1600 Hare and Hound Buggy Chase

DRIVE first ever buggy Hare and Hound Race

That’s right! Beat the hare and win $$$$$. Be the hare and possibly win more $$$$$

We will be doing an additional draw for 1 / 2 1600 on May 2nd at FiberwerX after the start order draw. The additional draw will be for the “1 / 2 1600 Hare”. All other 1 / 2 1600 racers will become the hounds. An additional $100 per entry will go into a bonus pot. No minimum entries for this bonus! 1st, 2nd and 3rd place that beat the hare will split the first ever DRIVE Hare and Hound bonus. If the hare wins they will keep the entire bonus. The hare will start in whatever position they draw. We will also have special decals made up for the hare so that everyone knows who they have to beat.

If the entries hit 10 you can add an additional $1500 to the bonus on top of the $150 per entry driver payback and the $100 per entry Hare Bonus.

What it boils down to is you can win big $$ without the 10 car minimum.
10 cars = $4000 total bonus but 9 cars is still a $2250 bonus.

Hare Eligibility Rules:
Must be pre-registered before 3 PM May 2nd. We will draw at the FiberwerX Open House.
*See entry form instructions at http://www.drive-racing.com/drive_membership_entry_form.html

All 1 /2 1600 racers must race with GPS on during the entire race, must have a trail recording and must keep all data until DRIVE officials download it onto a chip after you finish the race.

Must meet all other competition rules and regulations.

baja_racer

Reaction
I would love to wear a bunny suit and have them chase me on my quad...but I will be busy with other duties that day.

1BAJA03

Reaction
I can see Steven E taking this hands down. Time to get the spiderwebs off the car Steven.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
I can see Steven E taking this hands down. Time to get the spiderwebs off the car Steven.
Now that's a Stimulus Plan!!
There's alot of 16 cars that need to knock the dust off and come on out, plus with this only being a 200 mile race, many should also be able to get this one in too, and pickup some real cash.
There isn't any other 1600 race in the near future that has this kind of payback.
And with the GPS data, there is no "home field" advantage.

Good Deal Doug!

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
OK enough of the funny stuff.

Let's hear from some of you 1600 guys/gals, what will it take to get you guys out?

Here is an opprotunity for 2 seperate bonuses, (one is allready in play), a new fun, (using the last two races as examples), race course, well marked by the way, and someone who is trying to assure that there will be complete fairness in this.

Come on let's hear from some of you guys/gals, this can be a real good payday, and there isn't even a side bet.

SEugenio1627

Reaction
So Larry are you saying I have to wear a bunny suit? Can I be a jackrabbit instead ? I dont want everyone calling me "snowball" that would ruin my image. ha hhha:D:D:D

1BAJA03

Reaction
So I can see the side bets coming in on this one. Steven start getting your hounds together. Time to get your guy & gals cars out and run a night race, this course is screaming fast. Winner take all catch Steven.... No spike strips, catch nets, carrots, or Coors Light can be used to catch the JackRabbit :)