Buggy Hire Drives

Heemo276

Reaction
Looking for some help, i race buggies in Australia and looking into a holiday in 2017 and wanting to come watch Parker 425 and The Mint 400, i would really love to race The Mint 400 so can anyone point me in the right direction of people that hire out buggies to race, would ideally like to race a Class 10 vehicle, Cheers

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

biffgnar

Reaction
In the classifieds here there is a section for racing opportunities. Pistol Pete will have posts there. Not Class 10, but probably your best opportunity to get something locked down well in advance. Other opportunities tend to come up a little more one off.

ltr450rider

Reaction
Look in to Zero one Odysseys for the Mint 400. They are subaru powered buggy's with a short wheelbase. (same cars as the Wide Open Baja). Quite a few celebs do the rentals for the Mint. Great company with great support all the way through the race.

Zero1

07FJRog

Reaction
Baja Racing Adventures, you can rent a 6100 TT or a Bajalite truck

J Prich

Reaction
Steve Carbone has/had a 10 car he was renting out for past races yeah? As a Vegas guy I'm thinking he'd be a good lead to check in to for the Mint. You can look him up on Facebook.

Heemo276

Reaction
Thanks everyone i'll look into all the leads, have seen Pistol Petes adverts but would really prefer to go with a buggy, cheers

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today