Buggy Racers

Volkspower Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
facebook.com
It looks as though the RJ race in Feb is going to be moved to a later date, so we were wondering if any buggy racers are planning on racing either the M4SX or Glen Helen Race? The are both on the same day, and we would rather race where the most racers are, so lets here it.

Or will everybody be saving there stuff for the Lucas Oil season opener in April?

Cant wait to get all this drama behind us and get out on the track again.:D

sandfish

RDC Crypto
M4SX are the only series to publish entry fees and payback [100%] that I have seen. We will be racing where ever the most entries are at.

LukeHuff

RDC Crypto
which is what he's trying to figure out, wherever the most entries are is where eveyrone is gonna race. He is trying to establish and idea of where people are headed, before it gets started. Smart idea

timmy2424

RDC Crypto
Im leaning toward M4sx with the low entry fee and the 100% pay back with my pro buggy and stadium lite. Depends what everyone else does but M4sx sounds the best so far.

Masek Racing

RDC Crypto
We are new to offroad short coarse racing (in a car).I have called or e-mailed rjgp,aors,glen Helen, & m4sx.All have replied except m4sx.
I really would like to race with m4sx but can't get enough info other than what they have posted on there site.
So with that being said we are testing again at Glen Helen this saturday in our Super Buggy and may be running there series.
Hopefully someone from M4sx will contact me and we can make some solid plans.

handmethemic

RDC Crypto
Medium dune buggies and large dune buggies.

One thing I can say about you, Notary, is that your shovel is sharp and your will is outstanding.

By the way, if any of you buggy guys are planning on heading East to race anything in the Midwest, and you need a place to park a hauler or two for the summer, I can help you find a place to do that.

dnf736

RDC Crypto
I have to say this, the only short course promoter on the west coast to have a set race schedule, fee schedule, & pay out schedule, in a first class facility is M4SX.

Kinda sells itself, my .02

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
Every Pro Buggy and Single Buggy guy I have Talked to is racing The Lucas West coast series. With the Schedule, entry fee, and Payback already set, It Has been real helpful for our team putting together our sponsorships for this year! We can't wait for Primm.

Pit Girl

RDC Crypto
I will be at glen helen for the whole series. I raced there in the 90's as well as spectated there races,very family friendly atmosphere. Bob Beyer is class act and knows how to do this in a very professional matter.
How can you compare 1000 foot land rush start 1 mile track, to rolling starts maybe 1/2 mile track.
free camping for the racers and family and friends.
low gate fees with access to pits ,no extra cost. As for the ways things are now with the ecomony who can afford to travel out of state! Let's go out and have some FUN AGAIN!
Thank you Bob Beyer your the man, see ya there.

GAW FAMILY (SINGLE BUGGY) # 309

3D of 3DCS

RDC Crypto
Website
www.3dcsvideo.com
not sure, i'm assuming still phoenix and Perris but a lots changed since ricky first put out his schedule. who knows, maybe chula vista's in the works??

I hope that's a subtle hint for something that you know. :cool:

CMI CHUCK

RDC Crypto
I spoke with a half a dozen more Pro Buggy Racers today and they are all going to run the Lucas Series.
This Class is going to be strong. hopefully Tony's crew can get a test day in before the Primm opener.