Buggy Toy (ebay)

martininsocal

Reaction
hey steve- where weer you about a month ago when everyone was buying these things? what was the sale price? 12.99? I had topail full retail...14.99!

If your gonna go, go BIG

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
EVERY WALL MART I GO TO THEY DONT HAVE THEM
JUST THE LUCK DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave

Reaction
They even had them @ the Expo for $19.99 :)
Note : they are coming out with a TRUGGY I posted the part # on a older post .....

gary

Reaction
ive looked for it at a bunch of stores around me, and cant find it anywhere....buena park, la habra, and cerritos so far...so if anyone sees them somewhere.....

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Got it. LOVE IT! I got mine at the Cycle Parts West booth at the Expo (yep...20 bucks) and I bet if you call them they can get you one for less than the $50 "buy it now" price on e-bay. The box said they are going to be doing a "Baja Truck" too.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

mattrick88

Reaction
hey steve, this is matt with the black ranger, i jump started you a couple times in ocotillo. was the problem just a dead battery?

sincitysump

Reaction
I have been to every Wal Mart in Vegas and cant find one.

Politicans are like diapers, they both need to be changed often and for the same reasons

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
I'm the only un-smart one that paid like $40 for mine on e-bay like 4 months ago. Back then I thought they were rare and that I had scored. Still bitchen though.

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Hey Matt, Yeah it was the battery, I put a new Optima in and she is up and running again. Thanks for the jumps and sorry to be a pain. I will be out there again soon. Keep me posted when you guys go out. Thanks again, everyone you camp with was patient and a big help!!

hbprnstr

Reaction
Cylce parts west is in Stanton on Beach Blvd two or three lights north of the 22 Frwy.

Snmiedo

Reaction
Racer X Motorsports, Race Ready Products and B&R Buggie are stocking the full line including the Buggy, Quad, LBZ, Metal Mulisha, Honda, and Kawasaki Motorcycles. Truggy, sand car, and trophy truck are coming early Spring of 2003.

Hurry and call as they are selling FAST!

Race Ready Products 619-691-9171www.Racereadyproducts.com
B&R Buggie 760-722-1266
Racer X Motorsports 760-918-0777 www.RacerXms.com

Thanks!
Michael Cohen

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Snmiedo on 10/29/02 09:37 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

mustafa

Reaction
I just picked one up last night at the Walmart in Monrovia. There's one left for $17.44

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.