Buggy Wheels???

desertracer

Reaction
I have noticed after looking at the new race pics that many of the class 1 cars have shifted to a different rim other than the centerline and ultra. Can anybody tell me what type it is and who is selling them now? Do they go on the fortin and cnc hub's? We have a bunch of centerlines but may look into these new ones. Thanks
MDR #112

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
It's a wheel that Jesse Jones makes or is involved in.I believe you can can call Jimco or Mckenzies and buy them.I've heard they are a great part but very pricey. $400 ???

BEERMAN

mgobaja

Reaction
I beleive that they are being made by Johnny Phillips. He owns NGM in Arizona. It's a large machine shop.

scott

Reaction
Hey Steve, is that the New 5 Hole Style Rim that some of the Class 1 Jimco's have been running on the Rear??? I saw that Myer's, and the Wilson's are running them...

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
I believe so but I have never actually seen one in person but I hear it's a great part and far stronger than a Centerline or a Ultra.

BEERMAN

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Do you have a phone number or any more information about this company? It's time to start shopping for tires and wheels for a class 8.
Thanks