building permits in the State of Jefferson

43mod

Reaction
There is plenty to bitch and whine about in Kali for sure. I live in a rural ag area where it pretty conservative and for the most part we have no traffic and can roll a red light almost anytime. Yesterday at 130 pm I applied for a building permit for a 45x70 hobby shop $450 initial fee and a short list of agencies to go see and get signed off. At 2 pm today my wife dashed into town w the paper and got 3 of 4 signed. The public works guy wanted to see if the elevation was ok for flood purposes. He drove out and met me on the 3/4 acre x 4 ft tall pad we just made next to the 2 acre lake we just expanded w/o any hint of permits (near the new high bank go kart track). We met shook hands and he said"looks cool to me,have a good weekend". 10 min later and $659 of school and fire fees and my wife returns w a building permit. To boot the weather sure is nice here.
Some times it aint so bad being in a communist state.
Just thought I would share a good experience for the week. Russ

Josh 8

Reaction
F941E989-3849-4B94-8C02-DBBF005DAD5C.jpeg

The back of my truck. I wish this would happen.

43mod

Reaction
Colusa , Rich farmers who are the poorest people you ever met and seasonal workers making next to nothing and ebt plus whatever else we subsidize .
Its where my grandkids will be raised so therefore it is where I will be most of the time.