Built Dodge Dakota

PreKota

Reaction
Not fully built but for the most part built..

This is a 95 Dodge Dakota with the 5.2l V8..

When I bought it:

1026081757.jpg

I bought a set of equal length beams of a mid 70s F150 5lug..As well got a set of BFG Baja Porjects, Centerline Wheels and Glassworks Fiberglass..

Rodd Fantelli, Fantelli Motorsports, built custom coil buckets and shock mounts..Bent and gusset the beams..

Also installed a fullsize 8.8 rear end out of a mid 80s Bronco..Pulled the bedsides (no no one makes glass for these and no I wont put another model bedside on it)..

My B/F did alot of work on the truck as well..Last so far I bought a set of brand new Bilstein shocks and threw them on the front..

And here she is as of now:
IMG2727e.jpg

I'll eventually have front and rear tube bumpers (keeping stock front bumper as well)..Custom grille, clean up the bedsides, new tires soon, possibly paint the rims (depending on what color the truck gets painted)..
As well upgrade the shocks in the rear and get a leaf spring pack made..

Other than that basically more cosmetic stuff..Had a lot of plans but decided to keep it simple as its my DD..
I'll be picking up a '86 Ranger soon and still have a '73 Dodge crewcab pickup I need to work on lol..

PreKota

Reaction
haha ya boyfriend..im a chick so no worries :D..

and no not on this computer..my internet is not working at home unfortunately :(..

offrdmania

Reaction
thats where I remember you from. I was on all of the boards with my f150 supercrew. Go-desert, desert rides, dezert rangers, etc It was back in 03 and 04