Bull Run 2009 Mikey needs help!

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
So Im sure most of you have heard of the BULL RUN on speed vision..I have almost all the money I need to make it happen I need 5k more and Im on my way to NEW YORK baby! Does anyone wanna sponsor me in my 2008 SUBARU STI sticker will be large and it will be on speed vision and other channels aired in 96 countrys this year.. Other people entred this year,Paris Hilton,Dennis Rodman,Mario Andretti, Huge exposure for a little price..let me know..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
There is going to be an RDC sticker on there for letting you have this thread here right??

JMS

Reaction
Make it happen Mikey....that looks like a blast!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
No Hooters connection??? They gotta be in for 5K?

Why we're on the subject of TV shows does anyone know how to get the short bus on Overhaulin??????

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I will pay $100 if you take out Paris Hilton. And not on a date either. Put her in the wall.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
guess thats not gonna work then..darn

Vance Smith the owner of the TL that I drive stepped up and paid for my plane tickets and my car to be shipped to New York! So all I need now is another 2k Im getting there!

randy s

Reaction
hey. congratulations scoring this gig. i'm sure you'll do well. big ratings for speed with the off road folks tuning in... unless you're getting your ass handed to you by paris and them...nahhh. go get some!!

randy s

Reaction
how much money do the winners get? do you buy in or are you invited? no doubt paris will be in a lambo or maybe a big knocked out turbo charged big block chevy powered motor home to carry all her s--t....and tow the lambo.

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
It is open to just about everyone it is 20k to enter..I was invited to spend 20k if you wanna look at it that way.. Yeah Im sure Paris will be fun to pick on I wonder if I give her a nerf on the hwy if she will be pissed or say THATS HOT! LOL

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Thats cool Mikey hope you go and win it but the show is just retarded!!! Goldberg is effin' annoying!!!!