Busted in Baja

Giant Geoff

Reaction
One year a truck was doing donuts, ran into a venders booth and the cops started shooting at the truck when it drove off.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
no details?
From durkas site...

About an hour ago 8 soldiers ran through the crowd with guns ready, they took a man walking around into custody and promtly jumped into a military Hummer and left the area. The soldiers were on edge and ready to shoot if needed.

310Kid

Reaction
Im pretty sure that Run through that the military did scared those little gangster kids who go there to stir things up. Last Years 1K was pretty rugged when they started to fight by the stage..

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Yep, not what offroad racings all about for sure.

JoeyD23

Reaction
LMAO.......What kind of reporter are you???? Geez...get it together man! Geraldo would have got the story! Keep the awesome pics coming!!!!!!

Sheaco

Reaction
I didnt have a chance to ask the soldiers what happened as they were pointing machine guns at me and I like not getting shot.
Sissy :D

tcm glx

Reaction
Shet!!!! I just had gone to have some ceviche when it happened and missed it

In any event, baja is baja, its mystical,unexplainable, unbelieveable.

bajascott1

Reaction
I didnt have a chance to ask the soldiers what happened as they were pointing machine guns at me and I like not getting shot.
if it were in the states,you'd be armed better than them..... wow thats crazy matt,nice shot of the dude getting yanked!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
i think rdc needs a new reporter just jokeing i like not getting shot to

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction