busted

peezy

Reaction
i live in lake jennings vista in lakeside, ca and my next door neighbor last night got busted for growing weed. he had 160 plants, and others already packaged and on top of his hill he had a small under ground growing room.

he was a nice guy haha.

does any one leave near this like me? its the barn house!

i just wanted to let you know, and see if any one else watched this go down all last night.

http://www.10news.com/news/20582122/detail.html

C. Bucher

Reaction
The GREAT Steven Eugenio used to live right up the street.

I've driven passed that house many many times... Who'd have guessed??

peezy

Reaction
i knew what he did up there as long as i lived here. his kid tells everyone what he does so mostly everyone knew. out of 16 years of doing that up there. this is his first time getting cought for this.

Chase 2

Reaction
LAKESIDE, Calif. -- A Lakeside man was in custody today after deputies responding to a report of a blast in a Lakeside neighborhood stumbled upon a house with 160 marijuana plants inside, a sheriff's lieutenant said.

The report that an explosion or shotgun blast was heard in the area of Palomino Ridge Drive and Jennings Vista Trail was received around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to San Diego County sheriff's Lt. Gary Steadman.

Deputies went to the area and knocked on the door of a house, asking for permission to check and make sure no one inside was injured, Steadman said.

Resident Tim McIntosh gave the deputies permission to enter and was arrested after they found 160 marijuana plants inside, he said.

Knocking on doors asking to look inside for injured persons from a "reported" explosion or shotgun blast. Yeah, right! But wait there's more! The stoner lets them in!!!! And not only that, he wasn't even smart enough to have a doc's note to smoke the stuff!!! What a moroon!

07FJRog

Reaction
16 years? man look at all the tax revenue the state lost on that.:eek: lol

legalize mary j already

peezy

Reaction
My mom talked to a detective that was out side of my house last night. He said they have been watching him for 2 years. But had no way to search his home. When they got the call about the shot gun/firework they knocked on his door. But when the under cover police (yes under cover) come to his gate, he shut off all his lights to the barn and ran inside. But after the helicopter came he gave up and let them in side and everything.

Around 5am they toke his cars and loaded up the entire weed, water system, light system, and the generators.

The thing that is funny to me, is that right when the firework went off, there was already 2 under cover police on my road. After 5mins after the firework they drove up there and walked around to out side fence to make sure he can’t get out.

And just for a call of a blast, they would not bring a helicopter to light of his house and tell him to "come out with your hands up, we have you surrounded" would they?

p.s it is to hot to go to track =(

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Sounds like the cops let off there own fireworks, then called on themselves!

Chase 2

Reaction
Naw...... they would never do anything like that...would they?? LOL

peezy

Reaction
wow you live very close to me...

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Around 5am they toke his cars and loaded up the entire weed, water system, light system, and the generators.

that is the single greatest typo of all time.....

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Mark Newhan

Reaction
I live in the Jennings Vista Estates (just down the streeet from you). We heard the broadcast over the P.A.. I always heard the rumors that the "barn house" was a dope man.

peezy

Reaction
yes it is the best typo ha-ha. (I need to read before posting)

Mark: are you the one with the red prerunner with the black quad and with the crf250 you were trying to sell?

randy s

Reaction
what a shame. now, in all likelyhood, and regardless of how good of a guy he was, he'll be in for a long prison sentence. it might be the home of the brave, but it ain't the land of the free . prison for anything to do with weed is just plain wrong. wake the f--k up and legalize it. make a dollar or two by taxing it. have an oreo or a quart or two of haagen daz and crawl out of the dark ages. by the way craig. a letter from a doctor would'nt have saved this guy. too many plants even if they were seedlings. he could have 160 baby plants 1 inch tall and not even weigh an ounce and he'd still be going to jail for a long time.

peezy

Reaction
i just found out that he will not be in jail for long. Less then a year. because he told them where everything was, gave up other poeple, it was is first time going to jail, and on the news they are trying to make room in jail by kicking people out?

5racer

Reaction
if he gave up and ratted out other peeps he better hope he has a long stay in jail .street Justis will be no fun for him.