BWDC Questions

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Too much rona on the road next to the river ....................
The tribe is trying to limit the 1000 or so people that gather at the bridge to spectate. So by turning the course before the bridge it limits the space that people will be gathering. CRIT graciously is allowing the use of the land during this craziness so BITD will ensure the meet all the expectations put on them from the leaders.

Dhigbee

Reaction
The tribe is trying to limit the 1000 or so people that gather at the bridge to spectate. So by turning the course before the bridge it limits the space that people will be gathering. CRIT graciously is allowing the use of the land during this craziness so BITD will ensure the meet all the expectations put on them from the leaders.
Awesome

lf1952

Reaction
Since spectators are not allowed it should have been a non issue. It looks like spectating at AZ or NV races will become a thing of the past.

MTPyle

Reaction
Will spectating of the Time Trials be allowed like the 425?

I don't see how they can stop people from being in the desert. I think this entire rules thing is just to look like they are doing the right thing. In my experience they have all these rules on paper and then in reality they do not care. I often follow rules to find out everyone else knew it was not really a rule that mattered. LOL

Mike

jon coleman

Reaction
in the navy i was tought early on by the ' seasoned' shorttimming haters,' Always nod your head yes at All requests', never say no, then, after the higher up leaves the room, Pffffff!!, back to sleep...., as long as you were told ' no spectating', everyone will interpret the rule that suits them best, if your in the desert, and someone official asks' are you a spectator'????, no ??, your a bird watcher then , right??, nod your head yup

dislocated1

Reaction
Any ideas on the conflicting info in the FIP about Grand Prix finish verses having to do all lap to be considered a finisher?

For us Jeepspeed guys 3 laps shouldnt be an issue... but just want to clarify

Attachments

• bwdc.jpg
    bwdc.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 48

jon coleman

Reaction
grand prix is checker is considered a finisher, even laps down from my recollection( 90%)10 lap race, must complete 9 lapps to be a finisher

ht racing

Reaction
in the navy i was tought early on by the ' seasoned' shorttimming haters,' Always nod your head yes at All requests', never say no, then, after the higher up leaves the room, Pffffff!!, back to sleep...., as long as you were told ' no spectating', everyone will interpret the rule that suits them best, if your in the desert, and someone official asks' are you a spectator'????, no ??, your a bird watcher then , right??, nod your head yup
problem is its crit land and its posted no ohv use all over so who knows what will happen.

jon coleman

Reaction
obey all posted official signs, Thats a no brainer, but but i didnt know??!, as they are writing the ticket, thats when you hear ' ignorance is No excuse'

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
During the early stages of the Pandemic CRIT ordered a resolution that restricted all water access and off roading within the reservation. Within the last month or two it has been modified, allowing access to the areas once closed.

This is correct, starting September 1st (Opening Day of Dove Season, no coincidence) many of the tribal lands were opened back up for recreation with social distancing, masks etc. They still have a modified safer at home rule. All businesses on the reservation have a mask requirement, the town does not require them but does recommend them, however like everywhere else, private businesses can enforce a mask policy, don't be a dick.

I for one am very excited to have this race back, please respect the tribes rules and land. I would like to continue having this race on the schedule. Same goes for the Town of Parker facilities and streets we will be using, we will be crossing in front of residences and other small businesses.

MTPyle

Reaction
I have not seen any mention of mask requirements in the pits or camps. Anyone know what they will be enforcing? Will it be like V2R where we need them on at all times? I hope we can be without mask in our own camp.

Mike